4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore at your peril
Writing this in part to up the star rating as the 1 star review seems to have pressed the wrong button ;)

It is smoother than the earlier records but it is a different band but I would prefer to say more lyrical and sensuous. Day Breaks My Heart is especially gorgeous. Its a more cohesive effort than the follow up Airborne.
Published 2 months ago by Faustino Beardsley

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes , you shouldn't return.
But sometimes.... you should. I have no idea why but I was very fond of Curved Air at the time. Never got to see them and of course there was no such thing as a CD , back then. This particular album I only ever had on a cassette tape which self-destructed as per usual but I had good memories of it and when I saw it on Amazon......
If you like Curved Air , this is...
Published 12 months ago by G. P. Comber

4.0 out of 5 stars Ignore at your peril, 24 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes , you shouldn't return., 23 Jun 2013
G. P. Comber (Lincolnshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midnight Wire (Audio CD)
If you like Curved Air , this is nice. It's a bit smoother than some of their output ( a bit like Airborne ) and the band were certainly in good form for this one , as was the estimable Ms Kristina !
Well worth a listen .

1.0 out of 5 stars good service and a brilliant cd to boot, 2 May 2013
Christopher D. Haines (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Midnight Wire (Audio CD)
I knew of Curved air many years ago, with he pleasure of Amazon I have now completed a long standing promise to buy some of their CDs. Service has always been good and the cd is brilliant and a major offering from Curved Air.

Cheers