4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes
This shirt is brilliant and a really nice surprise considering I was worried the print on the shirt wouldn't be a good quality as it said it would { as this has happened before to } but it's great print quality and not too bumpy like other shirts.

Published 16 months ago by Zakkura

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute
I got this for my girlfriend she wears it every now and again it's a t shirt for a girl not much else it's quite fitted though depending how you like them be wary of the sizes if u like them tight go for your normal size if not go a size up on your regular size
Published 18 months ago by Andrew Boyd

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Sizes, 6 Nov. 2013

The material of the shirt itself is extremely soft and comfortable on my skin, the only issue I have with this product is that your sizes are a little off, I honestly think you should try and fix them so that people will get the correct size that they ordered.

My shirt came quite a lot shorter than I had anticipated it to be and I double checked the size I ordered and it most definitely should have been a lot longer.

That's my only issue. The seller needs to fix this problem.

Over all it's still a great shirt that's well made {aside from sizing issues} and the delivery was quick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 4 Dec. 2013
As a huge fan of BBC Sherlock this is just what I wanted. I went for the biggest size because I like tops baggy and this shirt was brilliant! Would defo recommend for any Sherlockian!

4.0 out of 5 stars Sherlocked T-shirt, 18 Sept. 2013
Nice quality t-shirt Am glad I chose XL as just fits size 14 girl comfortably Daughter is thrilled Not washed it yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars New t-shirt, 12 Feb. 2013
I like to wear comfortable cotton t-shirts especially for badminton and this went down really well with the players as it's so original!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!!!, 26 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Am Sherlocked Sherlock Holmes T shirt Mens Unisex & Ladies skinny fit s-xxl (Apparel)
I bought this because im short of obsessed with Benedict Cumberbatch..... and i love it..... and i love that you need to have seen Sherlock to understand what its all about!!! Loving it... :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a fan, 9 Jan. 2013
I got this for my friend for christmas and she is a big fan of Benedict Cumberbatch and this was the best T-shirt out there that was the right price!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice quality, 21 April 2014
Definitely a nice quality tee. The order did take a week more than expected to arrive, but when confronted with this the seller said they would resend it or give me a refund. That wasn't necessary because it did eventually arrive. The size is a unisex small for a girl friend of mine who doesn't like fit shirts. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fantastic T-Shirt, 7 Feb. 2014
Brilliant delivery very fast. Had to order the next size up first one a little bit small contacted the seller and the second t-shirt was sent out A.S.P. (A Fantastic response). The T-shirt is lovely quality and the print is excellent, After loads of washers the T-shirt has kept its shape and the print still looks like the day I bought it. I Would definitely recommend this Item and seller to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 10 Jan. 2014
K. M. Hills - See all my reviews
Both my teenage grand daughters love this tee-shirt and wear it all the time. Nice quality and very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally wait was worth it!, 23 Dec. 2013
After waiting for this t shirt to arrive third time lucky! When it came my daugter was thrilled the fit is brill just what she wanted. Royal mail obviously cannot cope with the Christmas demand as the first two went missing but I can say the sellers were brilliant and prompt with getting one to me so Thank you

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›