5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use
Bought these very last Minute and did not know if I would really have the time to do before Christmas

However, they were very easy to put together and would be a lovely thing to do with children. Also the size of the tube meant I would could put nice little presents in them (I put in things like disposable razors/perfume/miniture whisky/mini harabo packs)...
Published on 30 Jan. 2013 by Kennel

3.0 out of 5 stars Crackers
Came promptly well wrapped, easy to assemble my only complaint is that the ink was running out when they printed the jokes! So a bit faded
Published 17 months ago by jo

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)

Everyone loved them but I now have to produce them every year!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crackers diy, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
very good delivery and the crackers are easy to assemble and look the part. These are not Xmas crackers but just what we wanted for a party we are having shortly. Excellent.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crackers, 8 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
Me and my maid of honour made over 80 of these for wedding favours and we did it in less than 3 hours cos they're just so easy to make! They look amazing too! They were a bit bigger that I expected but that was a good thing! Cannot wait for my wedding now so everyone can see them!

2.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not for me, 17 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
They are far too difficult to put together and after about half an hour managed to get two complete but not happy with the result and they are now somewhere in the loft.

4.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Crackers, 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
Good basic kit, filled crackers with individual gifts and when decorated they looked very stylish on the Christmas lunch table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking!!, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
We had lots of fun making these good quality crackers. They are quite plain so perfect for decorating, we filled them with chocolates and dads rude jokes! A good change from the naff gifts you get in shop bought crackers. We will definitely be buying them again next year but I might get two small packs of different colours for variety!

3.0 out of 5 stars not as easy as I, 19 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
Arrived very quickly. I think they are going to take along time to make, not as easy as I thought

1.0 out of 5 stars AWFUL - avoid, 21 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
This kit is the WORST I've ever purchased. I make my own crackers (using a cracker kit) every year as I think it's a nice personal touch. Despite being described as silver (and the picture showing a nice shiny silver mirrored cracker)they are matt grey. They come with no cracker decoration (all previous kits I've bought have had a pretty artificial flower or something to place on the cracker). Complete waste of money. A bag of grey card with green ribbon (when the kit shows it as coming with silver). Whole thing isn't work 80p let along over £8!

2.0 out of 5 stars not good value, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Make your own 14" Silver Christmas cracker kits x 12 (Toy)
I wanted to make crackers and put in lovely gifts, but thought this was poor value. The cardboard was grey rather than silver, and difficult to slot into a cylinder shape, I used lots of sticky tape.. A few decorations to stick on to the ouside would have been nice. The small, but sufficient, quantity of silver ribbon to close the crackers at the 'waists' was ok but it didnt make the finished product look very festive. I wanted non Christmas crackers for a New Year Dinner, but a bit of sparkle would have been nice. I added my own 'diamonds' and 'pearls' to tart them up a bit