5.0 out of 5 stars The Best case for the money on Amazon Galaxy S3
This is without doubt the best case for the dollar here on Amazon, for a number of reasons.

1). It contains all the cut outs for your New & Shinny S3, no need to squeeze it into other case
"which cover the headphones, volume, on & off, sleep. etc bays with Plastic" nope!.

2). The Material this is made out of is a weird type of composite, and...
Published on 6 Aug 2012 by David Glasgow

3.0 out of 5 stars Less floppy than I thought...
The word rubberised in the description suggested to me something like the soft, floppy silicone cases you can get for phones and ipods. This isn't that - it's a very tight fitting 'shell' that covers the back and sides of the phone but not the top and bottom. It's got a lovely matte finish.

Pros

- the cut-outs are perfect and allow full access to...
Published on 2 July 2012 by B. Adams

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best case for the money on Amazon Galaxy S3, 6 Aug 2012
David Glasgow "Wego" (Co.Tyrone, United Kingdom.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE (Electronics)

2). The Material this is made out of is a weird type of composite, and it feels lovely to hold.

3). It also feels kind of rubbery, and can assure you reduces the risk of it slipping out of your hand.

4). I've bought several cases on Amazon UK for my S3, and this was the only one that done it for me.
So because of the cheap price I'm ordering another 2, while stocks last...

5). It clips on "securely" unlike other Chinese cases that have to be pressurized on which is no good
considering your handling a 489.00 Phone no. consider the amount of times you have to remove.?

6). Also Ive only accidentally dropped mine once, while closing the car door, and dropped my poor S3
on the ground, but because of the case surround it protected the whole phone from damage, it absorbs
shock due testimony to the material its made from. cannot recommend enough, cheaper than the Otterbox,
range of expensive 30 quid cases for the S3. - Which I was nearly buying which I bought for the S1.

7). To round off I must say, the case is thicker, and absorbs shock, without looking out of place on the S3.
Without sounding too charismatic, I must say you have nothing to lose, the grip on case feels good, also
looks Good, while protecting your Samsung S3 Phone at the same time. no need for screen protectors, just
a Hama anti-static cloth, (buy on Amazon) 3 quid to keep your Gorilla v2. toughened Glass screen, clean from paw marks.

If your very fussy about 'love and care' about your new Phone you can buy "Mofred Screen Protectors", here on Amazon which are the 'best you can get' that are easy to apply without bubbles, that a lot of other protectors leave.

Thanks for taking a moment to read, if you found my review positive, please don't forget to vote Thanks, David.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case!, 15 Jun 2012
TotallydubbedHD (London) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I was a little foolish thinking the case would be a silicone-esk case, but was very much mistaken (my fault). However, regardless of the case being different from what I thought it was, the case actually does a very good job, and I really like the feel of its rubbery material.

The case itself is hard, but is able to flex a little.
It's made out of rubber-esk material, which grips better in one's hands.

Truly a great case, and more so leaves plenty of room for the volume & power keys, let alone the 3.5mm jack & micro USB port.
All in all, I'm a very satisfied buyer!

3.0 out of 5 stars Less floppy than I thought..., 2 July 2012
B. Adams (London) - See all my reviews

Pros

- the cut-outs are perfect and allow full access to all the keys, speakers, lenses, sockets etc.
- marginally improved grip, but I still find it fairly slippery compared to a silicone case.
- the fit is superb. Very tight. In fact it's not easy to get off. It doesn't add much bulk or weight.
- it's black but I think it looks pretty good on my white phone

Cons

- I think another review has mentioned that if you tend to hold it in one hand with your little finger supporting the bottom then you'll find the open edge of the case is unconfortable. Not sharp as such, but it does scrape a bit. Not nice, and one of the reasons I'm probably going to stop using it. So check how you hold your phone first.
- I'm really not sure how much protection it would actually give if you dropped it. Some protection, obviously, as it's well made but as it doesn't cover the ends so that's an issue. I also wonder how it would compare to a silicone cover - would a more flexible, softer covering cushion or spread the impact more than this hard shell? I don't know. I'm not a physicist. Don't ask me. So I've put this as a 'con' but that may be my ignorance.

Summary

It's well made and it's very cheap. I bet many people will like it and fair enough. But I'd like one that is softer, more bouncy and that covers the ends fully. 3 stars is possibly a bit mean, but the scrapey finger problem is a major drawback for me.

(ps my last point is off topic completely but credit to Amazon for letting us compose a review in a decent sized window. So many websites and online forms give their customers a tiny 1 x 3 inch window to write in. Unsurprisingly they won't get decent feedback. Who would ever compose an email or letter in such a window?! Anyway, rant over. Sorry. It's my hobby horse.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 11 Jan 2013
Feels nice. That's the only good thing I can say about this item. I can't believe it was originallY retailing at around the 20 mark.

Only had this fitted to my phone for three days now and already the black surface (which holds onto any greasy marks) is chipping off to show unsightly silver metal.

As others have mentioned, it offers no protection to the ends of the phone.

Last night I knocked my phone off the arm of my chair onto a wooden floor. Fortunately only a short drop. Cover just came straight off, so I can only conclude from this that it offers absolutely no protection at all.

AVOID.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant protection for my new Galaxy S3 !, 4 July 2012
Brilliant product, fast delivery, good value for money !
Before buying from Amazon I have a look at what the shops offer - in this case not very much and what they did have was expensive.
As usual Amazon was the place to go for my electronic gadgets and stuff, especially if they are new on the market.
Amazon offered plenty of choice and cheap prices, using previous recommendations I quickly located the Qubits hybrid rubberised back cover as the one I wanted for my new phone.
It has not disappointed ! Dead easy to fit in under a second. Its a snug fit and provides full access to all ports, and switches etc on the phone. It makes the phone feel solid and is less likely to be dropped due to the excellent feel that the surface provides.It also protects the screen from face down on a desk scratching.
The only exposure to dropping the phone, is the open ends of the cover, you just have to be careful and hope it never drops in that direction. I feel that this small exposure is allowable in order to provide a cover that is easy to fit and remove quickly, and also allows uninterupted lifetime access to the ports etc that are on the phone.
I recommend this back cover for the new Galaxy 3S, and I have looked at many, this is the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in Pink, 5 Oct 2012
D. Malam "Dave Malam" (England) - See all my reviews
Bought this for the wife for her new Samsung Galaxy S3 and she loves it. Sturdy and looks good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, 21 Jun 2012
Ajay Clare (London) - See all my reviews
I'm really impressed with this case, especially considering the price. It's quite firm and fits snugly on to the Galaxy S3, providing perfect protection for the back. The case doesn't feel cheap at all, and gives the phone some much needed grip. Overall it does what a good case should do without you really noticing it getting in the way. Great buy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case but does not protect top and bottom., 10 Jun 2012
This case is a great fit. Perfect in fact, no movement once it's "clicked" in to place.

The material is the rubbery material that you can rub clean with your thumb that every phone in the world should be made of!! It's not so rubbery you can't slip it easily in and out of your pocket though so don't worry about that.

The cut-outs match the sections of the phone that require a cut out.

It protrudes a fraction of a millimeter from the front of the screen due to the sides that need to grab the front of the screen. This is a good idea because you can put your phone face down on a flat surface (ie: dinner table, or glass) and it won't be sitting directly on it's screen.

The bad points are that the top and the bottom of the phone are completely unprotected. Even if the case went a couple of millimeters more around the corners it would offer much greater drop protection. It doesn't seem that addressing this issue would have adversely affected the design or function. If you drop this dead on the top or dead on the bottom it will be the phone that hits the ground, not the case, this is why I have deducted a point. Otherwise for 4 you will be happy.

Overall a great addition to a great phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and designed and shows off the S3 really well, but..., 19 Aug 2012
angry_bee "gadgeteer" (it's grand oop north) - See all my reviews
I wont repeat all the other comments other than it is a well made and designed case constructed from quality materials. When it's clipped on it really shows off the S3's good looks and all the buttons etc are easy to reach. However, what makes it look good is that the 'barely there' design can expose both the top and bottom edges of the phone to every day bumps and scrapes. If the phone is accidentally dropped on to a hard floor and lands the wrong way... i dont even want to think about it. On the other hand, my 2 cheap gel cover doesn't do anything for the phone's appearance but does do a better protection job and (allied to a clear screen protector) is the one i'd use if i was going on the road for a week. So i tend to use both. The Qubits shell when i want it to look and feel good and a silicon case for when the going gets tough.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 17 April 2014
Mine arrived this morning, and fits the phone perfect with all the sockets and buttons available on all sides if the phone. Only downside is it is a bit slippery on the back, grip could be better. But it feels sturdy enough.