5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case.
Published on 7 Jun. 2012 by DKB7

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit but not a Clear Case
Published on 27 Jun. 2012 by CKeeling

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent case., 7 Jun. 2012
Excellent case for my Galaxy S3. This case fits perfectly, & is not at all loose like silicone cases I have seen in the past. It also looks great & provides more grip when holding the phone, therefore helping you not to drop the S3. Gel cases have a much better feel than dust-attracting silicone cases, & they provide great protection without adding much bulk to the phone. Highly recommended case for the beautiful Galaxy S3, which deserves a top quality case........bargain at £2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit but not a Clear Case, 27 Jun. 2012
It is a very good case, fits the phone perfectly and is not going to come off by itself. My quarrel though is that I have the pebble blue S3 and I wanted a clear case as I did not want to hide the colour. This case however is more cloudy (or frosted) than I imagined it to be by the description. The logo of the phone can be seen okayish but as for the colour, I may as well have bought a white S3.

If you don't necessarily want a clear case then by all means this case is a bargain, for me however, I am looking into purchasing another case which is actually clear.

2.0 out of 5 stars Tight fit presses volume button all the time!, 21 Sept. 2012
Ian Thomas "Swarley" (Cambridgeshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
If the fit of this phone cover was better, I would be quite happy with it. The colour, design and feel are all fine, and it offers reasonable scratch and impact protection for the sides and back of the S3. However, the fit is so tight that it presses the "Volume Up" button on the side of my phone all the time, which interferes with its operation (and will wear out the button very quickly). I tried manually stretching the case a bit to loosen it off, but after a few seconds of being fine it always tightens up again and presses the button. It is so tight in fact that removing it often pulls the back panel of the S3 off completely.

Therefore, I won't be using it myself and can't really recommend it, although loads of other reviewers seem happy with it so I guess I was just unlucky with a bad batch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 11 July 2012
This case fits the phone very well. It doesn't add much to the size or weight of the phone and looks very good on a pebble blue Samsung Galaxy S3. I would personally have preferred a matt black finish rather than a glossy finish, as I find it a bit cheap-looking. But that's just my personal opinion. The only downside is that I would have liked the buttons on the sides to be easier to feel. I can't always find the on/off button or the volume button without looking, but I assume I will get used to that. Overall I am very satisfied with it and it definitely protects my phone.

4.0 out of 5 stars S3 cover, 6 July 2012
Clear cover is great, it fits like a glove on my S3 and the S3 still looks the same...the cover is inconspicuous as a cover should be but provides good protection from bumps and scrapes which is what I wanted.

If you want a heavy duty cover that protects your phone from big drops, this is not the one, but if you want a cover to keep the look and feel of your s3, this is the one to get for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cant go wrong, 9 Jun. 2012
Delivered well, and with this sort of product its either good or bad. The good news is that this was very good. Product fits well, and you can barely tell its on. Does the job well, and made to fit around every port. great product overall and cant complain thus far.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect and slim, 16 Feb. 2013
great quality unlike some on here, tight fitting and child proof. buttons can still be pressed and holds well in hand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Depresses buttons now and again, 15 Feb. 2013
Ryan Woodward (UK) - See all my reviews
Causes the buttons on the side to press on there own sometimes but other than that it's good. Only hapens now again so not too much of a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as Spigen case, 8 Nov. 2014
Yus (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have had numerous mobile phones and my first accessories to complement them have always been a case. Had a the cheap and cheerful one to the more expensive one such as spigen. Bought this case based on previous reviewers comments but not holding much hope due to its price. But I have been amazed by the quality of the product, it fits my s3 without any gap left and even protect the screen by giving an added bump.
This casing is replacing a spigen case that I had on my s3 which sadly the plastic surround broke while taking my mobile phone out of it.
However, those looking for a transparent case this is not the one for you as it is slightly milkish in colour but it does go well with my white s3.
It is so good that I even bought a smoked black for my sis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits neatly and looks nice, 19 July 2012
I had no hesitation in getting a qubits case for my new phone, having had one on my old one.
It is less "rubbery" and thinner than my old one, but the grip is still more solid than the shiny back Samsung gave it. It is also easier to remove - but it won't come off unless you want it to. Not sure how it would look on the white version - but it looks great on my blue.

The buttons still work well. You have to know where they are given it covers them, but I was used to that on my old one and it prevents accidental operation.

Especially good is the pronounced lip around the screen, to prevent surface marks and help prevent cracks if it falls face flat - though I hope not to test that.