4.0 out of 5 stars disappointment, 3 Dec 2012
This review is from: Vanish Powershot Carpet Stain Remover 400 ml (Pack of Six) (Grocery)
I have bought 3 cans of Vanish Power Shot over the last couple of years with excellent results. However, every can has run out of pressure when only half the can has been used ie.you throw away half the contents.

5.0 out of 5 stars vanish the miracle worker, 27 Jun 2013
I have four children and animals, my husband and my son work on building sites so you can imagine the dirt that gets onto my carpets and they're off white throughout the house. Lots of people comment on the cleanliness of my carpets and think I must clean them every day. They have been down for 9 years and in that time have had a lot of traffic and children with the inevitable misshaps. After discovering Vanish Powershot I never worry about anyone spilling anything babies bodily fluids, chocolate milk and of course my tiny bit of wine, as I know that it will without doubt get rid of any stain in a matter of 1 minuet its soo good. My stairs get a good hammering with dirty trainers going up and down and drinks spilling on the way up but I just get out my vanish and puff its gone and the carpet doesnt matt.I was panicking last year as tesco and asda stopped stocking it and I was on a mission to get some but have located more online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic!!!, 12 Nov 2012
Every house should have a can !!! Best ever stain remover. Tried and tested by me and family,all think its magic !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend to anyone, 5 Nov 2013
If you're as clumsy as me this carpet cleaner is for you. It's miraculous! Delivery far exceeded my expectation, got it within a three days

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 July 2014
Brilliant product. Cleans the most difficult of stains. Amazing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does more than it says on the can., 9 Jun 2014
Brilliant product, never lets you down. After grandchildren visit my plain cream carpet is covered in many indescribable spots. Thisi just shifts everything without any problem and has it looking pristene in no time. Can't praise enough. Great value High recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 May 2014
I've found this difficult to get in the supermarkets recently, hence the bumper pack! This is great it doesn't leave soapy residue like other stain removers, just jets the stain out. Brilliant

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean carpets, 15 Feb 2014
Fantastic product, gets everything including red wine out of my nice cream carpets, just spray on leave to dry and Hoover off. Brilliant !!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars can't rate this product highly enough, 22 Jan 2014
this stuff is genius ... it is quite simply phenomenal at removing all stains from all carpets. First time I used it was after I spilt a whole glass of red wine on a pale carpet. after the initial panic attack i remembered i had a tin of powershot in my cupboard - this was way back when you could buy it in supermarkets (have no idea why they stopped stocking it - I thought Vanish had stopped making it). Anyhoo squirted the whole can on the red wine which covered an area of about 2 feet x 1 foot plus spots all around and it completely vanished. The whole effect was like vanishing ink. I was gobsmacked. It is a bit pricey but crikey when it's needed it's worth every penny. Only thing is that you need to get onto it really quickly if there is a spill because it doesn't work so well on dried up stains.

5.0 out of 5 stars this stuff is amazing! I can't find it anywhere else, 30 Oct 2014
this stuff is amazing! I can't find it anywhere else, it's the only carpet cleaner I've ever found that actually works... even on old stains!