Price:£3.73+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 10 February 2014
Although the packaging does not say so, there is an implication in the advertising that these are some wonderful new technology that is heat resistant. Some similar looking gloves are actually made of Kevlar. These however are just thick cotton and polyester work gloves which resist heat due to the fact they are fairly thick. They are OK for the price but nowhere near as effective as the original design. If it doesn't say Kevlar, then it isn't. I was fooled and hope that you won't be
on 8 March 2014
I'm sorry, but these are so tight (we bought a pair) that we've gone back to good old fingerless gloves. Neither my partner nor I have particularly large hands (in fact mine are quite small), but these gloves are just soooo uncomfortable to wear, I can't recommend them.
on 17 April 2014
Great product.
A little tight when first put on, but it does loosen up over time.
It's a great product and really does protect your hand from the heat of an oven, however I did find out that if the fingertips get wet - not with water as such, but oil or sauce that is in the dish you are removing from the oven, the heat streams through, so be careful to keep your fingertips dry and away from the bottom of the dish you're removing.
I find this product particularly good when making mashed potato (from baked potatoes); it's great for halving a baked potato and scooping the inside out, much better than a conventional oven glove that's too bulky and doesn't give any dexterity.
All in all a very good product and I would gladly recommend.
on 8 July 2014
Utter waste of money. You can not hold anything hot for less than two seconds before the heat starts to burn through
on 18 January 2014
These oven gloves are the best we have found todate. We have two pair my son has a pair and I sent a pair to a friend in Holland for Christmas
on 15 June 2014
Yes these really work. They protect you against the heat of your oven. Good value, comfortable to wear and washable. They are a hit with me!
on 26 July 2013
just great fit well oven proof much better than mits and machine was great I now have four to ring the changes when wasing
on 28 February 2014
I found these gloves extremely good at what was stated on the packaging, even after my dog had a chew on them.
on 4 January 2013
They are a fantastic product. So safe to use. There is no risk of burning yourself. I bought these for my Son & Daughter -in-Law and they thought they were really good.
on 15 November 2013
you look at these and think to yourself no way but yest they really are heat proof and non slip, get a pair at this price, one in the wash and one for use.