on 5 February 2014
OK so yes I'm excited about loo cleaner, but this is great stuff. It really gets rid of all limescale, unlike others on the market that promise results, but in reality just smell nice for a bit and do nothing to get rid of limescale. I have used this product for a few years now and I'm really happy to find such a great product at such a great price and whats more its delivered to my door! Would recommend to anyone that wants a clean limescale free loo!
on 14 February 2014
Can rely on Harpic every time to shift stains, remove limescale and know your loo is 100% clean and fresh
on 15 September 2013
Accept no immitations. This is the best product for keeping lime scale at bay. Leave overnight under the rim and aroud the bowl for a sparkling clean result.
on 11 March 2016
Only more powerful products designed for industrial use get limescale off better, they aren't something I would want around the house.
Use generously, leave it at least overnight, repeat as necessary and it will remove even the oldest limescale eventually, and give a properly clean toilet instead of just bleaching the scale to a lighter shade that bleach does.
Can sometimes be bought at this price in some not all supermarkets, but I find it convenient to get delivered this way when I buy other products.
on 19 June 2014
Have used this for years and keeps toilets clean and free from limescale. Would recommend to anyone in ares where hard water.
on 15 June 2014
A toilet cleaner has a few jobs to do, cleaning, limescale removal, and nice smwell! And harpic does all those things!
I bought these in bulk as it saves me carrying cleaning materials from the shop with food, also they were reasonable.
on 2 February 2015
Has a lovely smell which lingers for a while after cleaning, and seems to work well cleaning limescale in the loo. I take their word for it that it kills the bugs too.
I took advantage of this deal because I like stocking up and not having to lug heavy items back from the supermarket. It arrived in good condition and I'm now set up for the invasion of the dirty toilets!
on 26 January 2016
Good value online price for household product. Seems to work well and the smell is nice and fresh. Not too thin when you use.
on 29 August 2015
It does what it's supposed to, and the price is good value, too.