on 25 November 2013
ordered these to keep my toddler amused to stick on the fridge, they are very flimsy magnets are easily pulled off which could be a chocking hazard, did not even tempt fate with them went straight in the bin
on 16 December 2012
I must say this looked great on pic but in real life not so good.They made from wood but they have some sharp edges so you have to be careful but one thing they don't do is stay on a fridge at all.The magnets are far to small and there is not enough of them.I am not happy I had to go to shops and buy something else.Waste of money
on 27 October 2013
The numbers are okay but definitely not robust enough for kids. The magnets aren't strong enough to keep the numbers straight.
on 27 January 2016
My daughter loved these. I bought them as a stocking filler. we stuck them on our fridge freezer and our daughter also managed to find out that they stuck to the radiator. Hours of play and they have been educational. They are a lot bigger than I expected them to be. The quality and price are an absolute Bargain especially as the price for wooden toys are normally really expensive. I also bought the letters and they are just as FAB!
Thank you very much.

I hope that you may have found this review helpful in your quest to decide whether to buy this product , if so then thank you for taking the time to read it. If you have done so, please click the "Yes" button below this review.
on 24 May 2016
Ordered through Amazon. Having read the previous reviews I wasn't expecting these to be that good but Inthink they must have improved the as they were painted beautifully, the wood was smooth and yes maybe the magnets don't grab the fridge door like some but I left on my door for a long time and they stayed upright. Usually reviews are correct at the time and for this reason I Think improvements have been made. 100 per cent happy and the price amazing.
on 9 January 2016
perfect, two year old who planys with these on the fridge when im cooking, not ideal if not watching though as magnets on back bit small, and could be bitten off and swallowed. .

UPDATE: ive had to put these in the bin, the magnets come off and are small enough for a toddler to swallow. When one vanished we nearly had to rush our toddler to A and E but thankfuly it had been kicked under the fridge. All though these are okay for older kids, DO NOT BUY THESE FOR VERY YOUNG CHILDREN. my toddler is 2 and a half now and still couldn't resist chewing on them.
on 19 October 2013
These where not what i expected they where a lot smaller than the letters and didn't seem to be as well made.
These are exactly what I ordered and expected. I am thrilled with them. They have a small magnet at the back where you can add them to the front of your fridge or you can carefully remove the magnet and glue them to an art project. I am making a sign for outside with our house number and attaching the numbers to a wooden plaque. They are bright and colourful and neatly painted.
review image review image
on 5 November 2014
Really, really poor quality. No where near the 0.5mm thickness suggested. Made from extremely thin poor quality wood. I know they are very cheap but you could not let a child handle these. At the same time I had bought the same style alphabet letters from another seller and they were very reasonable quality for a similar price. So I feel even though cheap and you expect not to be the highest standard, these are unusable and not even worth their cheap price.
on 21 May 2015
Purchased these to display my baby's certificates and 'art work'. Despite being small magnets they hold a card A5 certificate when four are placed in each corner.

The painted faces are a little faint but overall the colours are bold and fun. The price is absolutely brilliant!! Although not advertised, five number operations (equals, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division) were also included.

Bear in mind, the product's coming from China so it does take a little while, but again at this price no grumbles.