on 18 March 2013
I purchased these for my Candy Cart business. The size is good, not too big, ideal to serve sweets, however BEWARE as when I was washing them up after receiving them, I cut my finger on one of the scoop edges - they are quite sharp. Shouldnt really be used by children as the edges of the scoop arnt rolled enough. Isnt an issue if you are holding the handle, but the scoop edges should be more rounded.
on 30 September 2013
Really disappointed with the quality of these scoops.
They sliced into my hand while I was washing them, so I thought they would be unusable for the candy buffet I'm organising for my stepdaughter's wedding.
I didn't want to have to spend twice to get better quality scoops so I got the sandpaper out and sanded the edges to make them safe and usable
on 18 January 2013
I had previously seen these on amazon last year and when I went to buy them they had sold out so I kept an eye out and when they came back up I bought them quickly. they haven't been used yet as they will b getting used for a wedding sweetie bar, but they look great and are a great size.
on 14 February 2013
I use these for everything, flour, sugar, rice - you name it I have a scoop for it. I no longer have flour scattered all over the kitchen - I use a scoop :)
on 28 May 2014
value for money but I did have to go around them with a small file to get rid of the sharp edges
on 15 January 2015
Bought these scoops for the Sweet Bar at my Wedding to give a bit of old fashioned sweet shop style and they looked great.
Good quality and a great price point and these have been put to great use in my kitchen ever since.
Brilliant for scooping flour, cereal or anything else that needs scooping !
on 28 October 2013
Bought for a 60’s themed Birthday Party to decorate a sweetie cart, looked fantastic with everything laid out.

Great service and quick delivery.

Will recommend and definitely use again.
on 28 February 2013
great size for my daughters candy table, only problem i had was the stickers on the handle took some scrubbing to get off,but they looked good with a bow ribbon the handle just to finish them off.
on 11 April 2016
Bought to use on a sweet table at a party - nice sized scoop for the purpose that we needed it for. Looked very classy and certainly at the time this was the cheapest I could find
on 24 March 2014
These are great! They are the perfect size and they look really nice! They are for wedding sweet table and they are PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Would recommend to everyone!