5.0 out of 5 stars Useful
I use these for everything, flour, sugar, rice - you name it I have a scoop for it. I no longer have flour scattered all over the kitchen - I use a scoop :)
Published 19 months ago by Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose but beware of sharp edges!!
Published 18 months ago by Larna Fox

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose but beware of sharp edges!!, 18 Mar 2013
This review is from: 5 x Ice Pet Sweet Food Scoop Stainless Steel 5oz FlissyŽ (Kitchen & Home)
I purchased these for my Candy Cart business. The size is good, not too big, ideal to serve sweets, however BEWARE as when I was washing them up after receiving them, I cut my finger on one of the scoop edges - they are quite sharp. Shouldnt really be used by children as the edges of the scoop arnt rolled enough. Isnt an issue if you are holding the handle, but the scoop edges should be more rounded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 14 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, 18 Jan 2013
I had previously seen these on amazon last year and when I went to buy them they had sold out so I kept an eye out and when they came back up I bought them quickly. they haven't been used yet as they will b getting used for a wedding sweetie bar, but they look great and are a great size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Cyril Massey Harry (P.H., Nigeria) - See all my reviews
Well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars set of 5 scoops, 28 May 2014
value for money but I did have to go around them with a small file to get rid of the sharp edges

5.0 out of 5 stars scoops, 14 May 2014
Exellent good qaulity ideal for wedding sweety cart a lot cheaper than the high st well done exellent qaulity at a cheap price

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT! LIGHTWEIGHT! LOOK AMAZING TOO!, 24 Mar 2014
These are great! They are the perfect size and they look really nice! They are for wedding sweet table and they are PERFECT! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Would recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars scoops, 27 Dec 2013
the scoops were just what I was looking for, a smaller quantity would have been better though. nothing more to say

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!!!, 9 Dec 2013
These arrived on time, but the handles were rusty and the join between the handle and the scoop was also rusty. I ended up by throwing them away!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scoops, 28 Nov 2013
I have bought these for my nieces wedding next year great quality perfect for serving sweets from jars for any occassion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›