5.0 out of 5 stars New to Wordpress and Internet Marketing - Then Read This!
Published on 12 Dec. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a rewrite
Leaving aside the poor English and writing style this focuses on getting up a Wordpress website on a specific USP ISP with specific software. My ISP (voted the best in the UK last year) has a totally different way of doing things so I never got off first base.
Published on 16 July 2012 by Chris Kelly

5.0 out of 5 stars New to Wordpress and Internet Marketing - Then Read This!, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: How To Create A Website With Wordpress And Start A Profitable Online Business (Kindle Edition)
Ming Jong Tey has written a very comprehensive starter guide to using Wordpress to create websites and make money online. If you want to venture into the world of Wordpress and online marketing then this book is a great introduction to both. I have been using Wordpress to market online for years but as some of the info in here was new to me... So don't just think of it as a basic Introduction a lot of great stuff is covered. All in all a great book on how to use the best website platform and make money as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a rewrite, 16 July 2012
Chris Kelly (Bournemouth, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with this book, 20 Mar. 2015
I am very happy with this book, I finally found someone that can guide me step by step without loosing me in too much information