on 23 December 2013
Brought this pack of coffee beans a couple of weeks ago, I kept them till now as my dad has come to stay with us over the Christmas.
Opened the pack and what a lovely aroma you get from the beans and grinded enough to fill the jar done a coup for my dad and me and all I can say is it was worth waiting for. What lovely coffee it is smooth tasting not too rich but strong enough to taste, a very pleasant cup of coffee. Highly recommended. I will be buying this regular also Amazon please put this on subscription to save me forgetting to ordering it.
Thanks, John
on 30 June 2016
Having a cup of this Lavazza coffee first thing in the morning is a great way to start your day. It has a lovely aroma and taste to match with none of the bitter aftertaste that is associated with some of the other coffee brands.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 20 June 2016
Currently my favourite go to coffee I have ordered this several times now from Amazon. It is a good balance of taste and strength, is quite smooth with no bitter after taste. I use this in my bean to cup machine for espresso.
on 15 June 2016
Essential essence of awakeness enters the coffee machine, grinds up a trreat, smells great, tastes lovely.

Nice strong coffee. Bitter enough to have a nice kick but smoooth like Lavazza always is.
My favourite coffee by far.
on 15 March 2016
Great Beans, taste lovely and a really good price. I believe these are the same as the standard Lavazza beans that you can buy in supermarkets but obviously a much better price. I find them really consistent and always a great cup of coffee
on 10 February 2014
Not too strong but with plenty of body. Makes a brilliant brew every time. Delicious and good value. Highly recommended.
on 6 March 2016
Not sure on the date of this but very weak coffee on a rating of 1 to 5 this coffee is a 2 at best and to be honest not a good coffee at all ,not even good to mix with other blends.
Would not ever buy this again POOR Coffee
NOT RECOMMENDED sorry to say.
on 23 May 2016
This is a great day to day coffee. The beans appear fresh and smell beautiful, whilst the coffee tastes lovely and strong without being at all bitter. The beans always arrive well packed, and despite the 1kg bag taking quite a while to get through, I find storage in an airtight contained beats the needs for refrigeration. Overall, a very nice coffee at an affordable price.
on 18 June 2015
im not going too say its the best espresso ever (taste wise its a bit mild for me) but it does have a kick too it, i wouldn't use it far latte, white coffee etc
on 25 May 2014
If you are a lover of real Italian coffee taste - this is definitely not for you. This is, instead, bland to the point of tastelessness. This joins our category of WBL (Warm Brown Liquid), and we are unlikely to even bother finishing the kilo bag we purchased.