on 6 February 2013
Absolutely love this. It is calming, gentle and a pleasure to use. One of my favourite apps! :-D
I think it is perfect to fall asleep to, and is also extremely companionable when awake.
on 19 February 2013
So relaxing to watch and listen to. Helps me get off to sleep. Great way to change rain drop size and speed of rain fall etc..
on 15 February 2013
This app made my kindle fire crash and I had a hell of a job restarting it. I had to delete it and defrag my kindle to get it working properly. A complete waste of money and worse for the problems it caused.
on 28 January 2013
helps me get to sleep when i am a bit stressed or lots on my mind. definitely worth getting it,
on 19 February 2013
I wanted a screensaver for my Fire HD and this was the nearest thing I found. I can't knock the developers for their photos of this app. The sky and blobby pseudo 'rain drops' really are grey. So depressing. Couldn't they have coloured everything blue? Also I can't adjust the rainfall as much as the sliders would suggest. Doubtful if I'll be using this much, especially now that I've downloaded the wonderful 'Relax Melodies Premium' which allows me to mix so many different sounds, rain included.
on 3 April 2013
Rubbish. A screen saver with low volume and a strange screen effect. This is, in my opinion, a very poor product. Don't buy.
on 9 February 2015