on 19 July 2012
The scarf is exactly what I wanted (large, lightweight, perfect for the Olympics!) However the service from Primo Sacci was First Class - from the personalised email confirming the order and the tissue wrapped item (I did not say it was a gift) to the handwritten note to say 'enjoy'. I ordered the scarf on Tuesday morning and it was delivered (Standard Royal Mail - not expedited) the following day.
I would highly recommend this company for their service to anyone considering purchasing this or any of their other products.
on 7 July 2012
Very nice scarf exactly as described. Large enough to use as a sarong but sufficiently light to wear around the kneck or shoulders. Orrr....use as a union flag!
Received two days after ordering on a Saturday night, impressive when it came from the south of England to the Highlands of Scotland.
Really looking forward to taking it to the Olympic stadium.
on 26 June 2012
Beautiful large scarf, big enough to wear as a pashmina/shawl on nights out but neat enough to wear round your neck.... just like a scarf. Lovely vibrant colours. The union jack theme is always a winner and Primo Sacchi gives excellent service. Very impressed all round.
on 4 August 2012
I was looking for an statement scarf and this one fits the bill completely. It is beautiful! It looks very expensive. Fast delivery too, i ordered on a thursday night and it arrived on saturday morning. Ill definitely come back x
on 1 October 2012
Item arrived very quickly, well wrapped and exactly as described. It is very versatile and could be used as a scarf, sarong or flag and looks exactly as it appears in the vendor photos. When wearing it as a scarf it is not obvious that it is a union flag and so makes the item even more versatile in my opinion. Material is nice quality and I am very pleased with my purchase.
on 18 August 2012
A fabulous purchase. Stylish and good quality. Delivery was quick and packaging good. Ordered one for my daughter and myself and we both enjoyed wearing them for the Olympics. My daughter is also enjoying wearing hers as a sarong.
on 2 October 2012
I ordered this union jack scarf for my citizenship ceremony so I could wear it with my national costume. The blue colour of the scarf is a bit deeper than I expected but it was possibly a deceptive effect of my PC screen. It's a beautiful stylish scarf which feels light and soft yet still keeps you warm on a windy day. The material is 20% cotton and 80% viscose if you're wondering. It was well wrapped and delivered within 2 days. On an additonal note, Primo Sacchi was fantastic, keeping me posted on every stage of the delivery process and even thanked me personally for reviewing their service. A great buy, I can't wait to wear and show off my new scarf!
on 22 June 2016
Absolutely beautiful. Worth twice as much at least, such good quality. I have to confess, I bought this to be part of a Ginger Spice costume but I will definitely be wearing it as a scarf in the future. It will look just red, white and blue so great as a nod to GB for the Olympics etc. Delivery and packaging was superb, ordered late on Wednesday night, received Friday morning. Buy this, you will not regret it. Money very well spent.
on 5 December 2012
This company exceeded my expectations, from the time that I received a personal email to tell me that it had been dispatched, to the time that I received it and opened it to find a beautiful scarf, which had been lovingly gift-wrapped, even though I had not requested it. I can thoroughly recommend this company and its products.
on 18 November 2013
I live in Germany and bought one of these scarves last year for myself. I have had to buy several more since then because friends and complete strangers in the street have asked me about the scarf. I bought several of them to give to friends. It is a very impressive way of wearing The Union flag.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse