5.0 out of 5 stars For clean and shiny washing-up!
Without fail, I have always used supermarket own-brand dish-washing products on the assumption they were all made by the same company and probably the same products with just a different label.

Published 8 months ago by K. L. Wren

3.0 out of 5 stars dish washer tablets
this stuff is okay but I feel that for what this product is ,it is highly over priced and the price needs adjusting accordingly to suit its rival being fairy dish washing tablets.
Published 7 months ago by BILL CLARK

5.0 out of 5 stars For clean and shiny washing-up!, 18 Dec 2013
K. L. Wren "K L Wren" (Herefordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)

I normally use a supermarket brand powder or liquid then add salt (we live in a hard water area) and rinse-aid separately so it was a novelty and convenience to use the all-in-one tablets - but I'm all for innovation and variety in my life!

With just two of us in the household, we wash-up just twice weekly which means some plates and cutlery can occasionally have traces of dried food on them for a few days presenting more of a challenge to detergents than plates washed more promptly.

We've now been using the tablets for nearly a month and the results have been noticeably good. The first observation is that whereas we previously occasionally had to wash a few items twice, every single item came out clean first-time. The second observation is that whereas glasses used to sometimes have a few white grains of undissolved powder down one side and some streaky-smears, there were none of these. Everything looked not only clean but also shiny and gleaming, looking like new.

They did seem to work more effectively in our Bosch dishwasher and although more expensive than our budget-brand powders and liquids, we will switch. Although powders etc may be cheaper, it can be false economy if the washing up has to be done twice!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size pack, 13 Jan 2014
This review is from: Finish All In One Lemon Sparkle 78 Dishwasher Tablets (Grocery)
Easier to buy the big pack and will help with the weekly shop as that will not be needed for a few weeks

4.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect from Finish, 26 Jan 2013
Finish is a great brand - my dishes all came out of the dishwasher sparkling clean! Price was good so all in all very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good all-round product, 7 Jan 2014
josie82 (Fife, Scotland, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is very little not to like about this product.

Despite all the science and fancy claims that these are the best tablets made, since we don't see it in action, all we've really got to base our preferences on is whether they leave the dishes clean and how well.

These are a lemon scent and provide just enough smell to make the dishes fresh without leaving a bad taste when you use dishes such as cups and mugs.

I was very pleased with the outcome of the dishes. It seemed to remove the dirt and oil from roasting dishes and left the glassware looking nice and sparkly. There was no residue left in the compartment or on the dishes themselves which is always a good thing.

Overall, the price is good and you get a good quality product so I would recommend these dishwasher tablets quite happily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and lemony smelling., 5 Dec 2013
Martin Belcher (Hampshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We normally use a competitors dishwasher tablets (Fairy). I looked forward, well if it's possible to look forward to turning on the dishwasher, to trying these. I have now completed three wash cycles with them, two on the economy and one on the longer 50 degree Eco wash cycle.

I have to say I'm very pleased with the results, glasses come out sparkling clean and non-greasy. Plates and cutlery squeaky clean (I did the finger test). The nicest thing about these tablets is the wonderful lemony smell that's is left in the dishwasher, it makes your machine smell nice and clean. The only negative point I can find is that on the economy 30 degree wash, some of the tablet was left in the machine as a bit of 'gummy' residue but I think to be fair this might be more down to the water temperature and over stacking of the machine. All in all,very pleased and would recommend these. I would like to add these are "All in one" tablets so you don't need any added salt or other liquids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product and Competitive Price, 5 Dec 2013
Richard Allen (Wellington, Somerset) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
We normally use Fairy tablets; they've been well reviewed in the past and are often be found at a discount. These Finish tablets are of a similar quality and without a discount, are a similar price. As far as I can tell, they clean every bit as well. I'd be happy to use either Finish or Fairy, and would choose whichever is cheapest. As ever, Amazon shopping, particularly with their subscribe and save programme, makes the shopping experience particularly painless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finish Powerball, 5 Dec 2013
M. J. Hunter - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I must admit that this has always been my dishwasher tablet of choice and now it comes in mega-pack containing 78 tablets (78! no, I can't work out why either). The tablets have detergent, rinse aid and salt built in so no other additives are needed. In use I found the tablets to work extremely well leaving both my crockery and glassware sparkling clean. I do not put cutlery in my dishwasher because I find I'm left with iron spots on them no matter which cleaners I use so I can't comment on the cleaning effectiveness of the tablets on these items. However, I'm more than satisfied with this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective dish cleaning, 5 Dec 2013
Wistiliamos (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
These are not to be confused with the Finish Quantum Lemon Sparkle Powerball which looks very different and has a dissolvable coating and is packaged in a resealable plastic paperback book size casing.

They are the standard Finish Powerball's with an added ingredient apparently (lemon sparkle). They come in a large breakfast cereal size cardboard box and each tablet is wrapped in a shiny paper type sleeve.

The tablets work extremely well and as usual are placed in the holder of your machine, inside the door on my Bosch. They are no different as far as I can see from the Finish Quantum Lemon Sparkle Powerball in their cleaning properties and they have a similar sparkle (Lemon or not) at the end of the cycle on the dishes etc.

The Finish Quantum Lemon Sparkle Powerball is very slightly easier to use as it is simply a case of opening the resealable bag that holds them and then placing in the dishwasher, while the Finish All In 1 Lemon Sparkle Tablet is in the sleeving which I suppose if you have arthritis in your fingers or similar is more fiddly to use.

Bottom line is this is a good product that works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finish tablet revieew, 21 Aug 2013
Excellent service all round,would recommend to all my friends.good value ,rapid responce,No complaints at all
Well done. Regards john piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Dishwasher tablets, 18 Jun 2013
These are used in our office and it is far easier and cheaper to order on line than to waste time and money sending someone to the supermarket.