Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 1 x 78 (78 tablets)|Change
Price:£11.98+ Free shipping

Without fail, I have always used supermarket own-brand dish-washing products on the assumption they were all made by the same company and probably the same products with just a different label.

I normally use a supermarket brand powder or liquid then add salt (we live in a hard water area) and rinse-aid separately so it was a novelty and convenience to use the all-in-one tablets - but I'm all for innovation and variety in my life!

With just two of us in the household, we wash-up just twice weekly which means some plates and cutlery can occasionally have traces of dried food on them for a few days presenting more of a challenge to detergents than plates washed more promptly.

They did seem to work more effectively in our Bosch dishwasher and although more expensive than our budget-brand powders and liquids, we will switch. Although powders etc may be cheaper, it can be false economy if the washing up has to be done twice!
on 26 January 2013
Finish is a great brand - my dishes all came out of the dishwasher sparkling clean! Price was good so all in all very pleased with this purchase.
VINE VOICEon 25 November 2013
Flavour: Lemon Sparkle|Size: 1 x 78 (78 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
It's great that you can purchase these dishwasher tablets from Amazon now, as the box contains 78 tablets and it's quite heavy, so it's wonderful to have them delivered to your door!

I have tried a number of different dishwasher tablets over the years and tablets from Finish have always been the best and well worth paying that little bit more. I have tried supermarket own-brand tablets and had to wash dishes twice often as not all the grime and food dirt was removed the first time. I can rely on the Finish tablets to get the job done first time round. I tend to run the dishwasher on the gentlest, 'glass' cycle, even with crockery and cutlery, and these tablets are excellent at cleaning efficiently even at lower temperatures, so I am saving on electricity costs, too. Metal cutlery comes out gleaming, as do glasses. The lemon smell is pleasant. Every now and again I run a heavy-duty wash on an empty dishwasher with one of these tablets to give the dishwasher a good clean, it removes any lingering odours and leaves the inside of the machine citrus fresh.
Flavour: Power and Pure|Size: 1 x 50 (50 tablets)|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
So how should I test these 'oxygenated' dishwasher tablets then? Sunday lunch for ten, dishwasher full up and put the baked on shepherds pie casseroles on the top shelf where the water power tends to be less. The result? A white ceramic casserole dish that hasn't been so clean inside and out since I bought it. So yes, these really are good dishwasher tablets.

Tested in a Bosch Classixx slimline dishwasher.
VINE VOICEon 30 June 2015

Just add two of these to the dishwasher for a fairly good clean. We found it is a reasonably good all-round cleaner, and is toughest most on milk stains and tea stains. Unlike some poor quality dish powders, your dishes will not become cloudy over time with this product. On the down side we found it lacked shifting power on pasta and other starchy base substances.

Overall, for the family and I, this is an above average cleaner - but not necessarily the best out there on the market place. Our personal recommendation would be Lidl W5 All in 1 cleaner, which represents good value, as well as being a very good cleaning power.

It is interesting to note that apart from the standard disclaimers, on the packaging, such as may produce an allergic reaction and Keep out of reach of children. The statement that the user should use wear eye protection/face protection is somewhat alarming - obviously keep it away from your eyes, but need eye protection - well that does not sound good!

VINE VOICEon 28 February 2014
What can you say about dishwasher tabs? The ads would have you believe they are clearly better, that your dishes sparkle and your glasses shine like never before, though that is just so much flannel. These tabs do the job, they are competent, I have no problem with them. They are not obviously better or worse than the competition but they deliver adequate results, providing you remember to sluice out any blockages in your dishwasher jets.
VINE VOICEon 4 December 2013
Dishwasher tablets are not that exciting. Necessary but not exciting. A tablet needs to clean the dishes in the dishwasher, leave the glasses sparkly and not cost the earth.

These dishwasher tablets tick all the boxes. I wanted to give the tablets a proper test so I tried to think of the worst job that a dishwasher could tackle, The result...dried on macaroni cheese that had not been soaked overnight.

Answer...no problems I think that the tablet was amuses (Really? that's the best you could think of? Ha!) I did run the longer cycle as I had no desire to have to run it again. The dish came out sparkly clean, with no residue. The glasses were shiny and bright and I was chuffed.

The tablets are not towards the cheaper end of the dishwasher tablet market but you do not need to add extra rinse aid so there is a saving. Dishes do not need to be washed twice, saving energy and water.

I was very pleased and I think you will be too
VINE VOICEon 5 December 2013
These arnt the usual dishwasher tablets i use but i thought id give them a go to see if they are worth the extra cash. I usually use Aldi dishwasher tablets which are £3.99 for 40. I was wondering if the Finish tablets were worth the extra expense (around £7 for 26 tablets when not on offer)

As far as washing dishes go, the glasses are sparkling, the plates are clean and the pans are about 95% clean (ive yet to meet a dishwasher tablet that ALWAYS gets EVERYTHING clean!) The only thing i cant comment on is whether the do protect the machine against limescale as they say (the Aldi tablets dont claim this) As we always use salt and rinse aid as well i think we are as protected as we can be so i'll be sticking with the cheaper tablets (well they did win a Which award)

Pros
Does what it says on the box

Cons
not cheap
pans not 100% clean
on 3 December 2013
I normally use separate detergent powder, salt and rinse aid. I don't find it particularly arduous to keep the salt and rinse aid topped up. This is certainly the most economical approach. These Finish tablets, by contrast, encourage you not to bother with separate salt and rinse aid. It's important to note that, by not adding salt, the water softening unit built into your dishwasher will stop working. I'm doubtful that these Finish tablets can do as good a job at mopping up unwanted calcium as the dedicated softener unit. That said, some people may find these tablets more convenient. They certainly clean perfectly acceptably in my machine. I guess it comes down to how much of a premium you put on your cupboard space, and on your time topping up salt and rinse aid. For myself, I think I'll revert to my usual three-component approach once these tablets are used up.

We've now been using the tablets for nearly a month and the results have been noticeably good. The first observation is that whereas we previously occasionally had to wash a few items twice, every single item came out clean first-time. The second observation is that whereas glasses used to sometimes have a few white grains of undissolved powder down one side and some streaky-smears, there were none of these. Everything looked not only clean but also shiny and gleaming, looking like new. I'd even go so far as to say the dishwasher also looked shiny too!