5.0 out of 5 stars Very good!, 6 Mar 2013
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
Bought this because last year was so wet. I cannot think how we could live without it before!
It dries clothes very quickly and you can put a lot of stuff in it. However, for best results load it with less clothes, we usually fill it to the half, and we get much better results. Clothes are crease free, and most of them do not require ironing any more! They also feel lighter, softer and there is no smell of detergent anymore at all!
You'll also be amazed how much water it drains from wet clothes!
As a bonus, it dehumidifies the air in the room you use it and warms it up too.
In terms of electricity, we found that because we don't have to iron most of the clothes and do not have to keep the dehumidifier on for long periods of time, the electricity bill did not increase at all.
You can also use the condensed water to fill the steam iron, instead of buying it from halfords/tesco.
We're very happy with this appliance and recommend it to anyone, especially those who live in a flat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
Bought this tumble dryer after returning an Indesit IDCE845AECO with a Heat Pump,they may be energy efficient but take 3 hours to dry a 1hr load!! Unable to get instant heat out of dryer to air off a few items ... DON'T BUY ONE WITH A HEAT PUMP!

Replaced with a BEKO DCU9330, B rated with old-fashioned instant Heat! :)

You will not be dissapointed. Quiet, sensor drying, 3 levels of heat, interior light, high heat for cottons, lower heat for synthetics etc. Panel lights up so you can adjust the length of programme to the spin of your washing machine, which reduces the timer, which is then reduced again once drying begins as the sensors detect how long is required to finish the cycle. Airing off a few line-dried items is no problem. Has an anti-crease feature if required to rotate the clothes every now and again for up to 2 hours. Optional buzzer alarm. Delay Timer. Easy to empty water container at top of machine. Easy access fluff filter. Standard condenser filter that requires flushing out every 30 uses. Timer program allow low heat drying for set intervals of your choice. Dries a large load cottons (family 4) in approx hour sometimes bit less from a 1600 spin.

VERY IMPRESSED

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 28 Nov 2012
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
This product is just what the bad weather ordered! Nice design,crisp white colour, fits under work surface, large capacity drum (I am thinking of moving in its that big), great energy rating but time will tell how this affects bills, however as the drum is so large it only goes on twice a week for a family of 4 (double the capacity of my washer so I wait until I can fill it). All washing done in one day. I have it on sensor dry so even though the programme I choose indicates 2 hours it is more like 45 mins to 1 hour for a weeks worth of drying to be done. (Can have on quick dry for the odd emergency school top) Top left draw is the water carrier which is emptied after each cycle and lint tray is just inside the drum so ease of emptying both of these. Never had a BEKO item before, but I can honestly say that I love this machine! Time efficiency is great, just what a busy mum (or Dad!) needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding performance, 9 Jan 2014
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
I have had this condensor dryer for several months now and here's my take on it. . .

I have previously owned only one dryer, not a condensor either. A White Knight which lasted me for 22 years which I bought when I was 22. If this one lasts that long I'll be a very happy 66 year old!

After much shopping around I found this Beko on here for a good as price as anywhere else. As I write there are 20 out of 20 five star reviews which says a lot in my opinion!

Thank you fellow reviewers, your reviews do help :)

This came very well packaged indeed and once unwrapped was in perfect condition.

In the box (a big box!) you will find -

- The dryer which measures (H)85cm x (W)60cm x (D)60cm. Weight 39kgs
- A comprehensive instruction manual
- A drain kit (you can if need be plumb this straight into your drains rather than use the condensed water collection drawer) this is explained in the instruction manual. I personally did not do this.

The dryer feels/looks very well built/solid. The door is quite solid too and makes a very good seal once closed. The drum is a 9kg/118 litres one and has a handy light inside it that comes on when the door is opened. The fluff filter just inside the door which slides into the bottom works brilliantly and is easy to clean quickly and neatly. The condensed water collection drawer is situated at the top left hand corner just slips in/out and can hold upto 4.8 litres which is quite a bit. The power lead is 2 meters long.

On the front there is a LCD timer display, the programme selector dial and the on/off button.

The drying programmes available are -

Cottons. . .

- 20 Minutes
- 40 Minutes
- 60 Minutes

In use -

I have used quite a few of the programmes but not all of them yet.
It's not too loud and is bi-directional reversing every now and again. The drum is massive and you can get loads of washing in there. It does have sensor drying and stops with an alarm to let you know when it's done. A few times though the washing hasn't been 'quite' dry and I've had to give it another ten mins but that does not take anything away from this dryer. It's performance is outstanding and the washing comes out bone dry and hot hot hot!

Water collection is spot on and again an alarm lets you know the drawer needs emptying. The water is quite warm and to be honest being a tight gardener I will probably pour this water on my plants rather than waste it! (not that I'll be using this in the summer!) I believe that some people use the condensate water for mop buckets/ironing rather than any of these scented ones you can buy nowadays as it does smell nice and is hot as it comes out but I would check to see if your iron is okay for this first or google it! During use the dryer pumps warm dry air out so warms the kitchen up too!

A few other features -

- Child safety lock
- Anti Creasing
- End of Programme alarm
- Delay timer
- Auto cool down phase

I really cannot fault it at all. Hopefully it will last another 20 odd years. I will update this review in 2034! ;)

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easiest tumble dryer, 10 Jun 2013
Amazon Customer (Easington Co Durham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
Bought this tumble dryer 4 months ago to replace a Hotpoint condenser that failed just out of guarantee. Although I thought the Hotpoint was very good after using this one, it is like night is to day.
The sensor drying is faultless. Put in your clothes and leave it to work out the drying time.
Holds a very large amount.
Mixed fabrics not a problem. Choose mixed fabrics sensor drying, job done.
Extracts a lot more water than our previous model, so I would say this is less water in the air.
Quicker, quieter and very easy to clean. The condenser unit in particular is much easier to clean than our previous model.
Its B rating is going to save money as drying our clothes take less time than previously
We would not hesitate to recommend this dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 4 April 2013
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
Very happy with the service and the product. Great value and importantly all clothes come out very dry. A must buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
This is an excellent tumble dryer. Never any condensation in the kitchen where it is housed on an inside wall. Plenty of different program's to choose from. It is quiet, overall I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars nearly perfect, 19 Dec 2012
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
my wife thinks it is a brilliant machine. helps to save time and money. only little drawback is the water collecter box. it would have been better if there would be a alarm for when it is full of water.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
What can I say about this product that hasn't been said already. It is excellent. My old condenser dryer put more water on the windows than in the container. This product dries the windows. I have a Beko fridge/freezer which I have no problem with. I have now ordered a the 9kg washer as well. Put in your wash, choose extra dry and 45 minutes later dry, soft laundry. Can't fault it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product so far, 11 Dec 2012
E. Ade "edwin" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beko DCU9330W 9KG Sensor Condensor Tumble Dryer
Bought this dryer from Debenhams, and I must say being my first dryer, I am not sure what to expect.the selling point to me was the fact that it had a B energy rating which is rare for a tumble dryer of this price.that said I have used it a couple of times now and I am happy with the performance.Only problem is the buttons on the dryer look cheap and flimsy.but I suppose the price matches the workmanship.i will update this site later if I develope any problems after about 6months of use.i have had mine for just a month now, so still working my way through it.