on 7 September 2013
great price great product, and quick dispatched , almost half price compare to high street, my girlfriend loved it and really happy
on 9 December 2013
I am very fussy on perfume liking the sweet floral dmells instead of musky woody ones.This perfume is addictive people always comment how lovely I smell so I buy this now instead of valentina by valentino which is double the price per ml.
on 6 April 2014
Love this perfume. I alternate between tuberose and magnolia. They are my signature fragrances. Light perfume but people ask me what perfume I'm wearing all the time. Absolutely great.
on 7 January 2015
Love the smell of this perfume had all others in the garden collection would defiantly reccomend
on 17 February 2016
Bought this for my wife as a gift and she absolutely loved it. Great for price!
on 7 February 2015
Freaking love this fragrance.
on 25 August 2015
Gorgeous perfume - love it!
on 6 February 2015