Scent Name: with Certified Organic Blueberry|Change

on 27 February 2016
While this is lovely, i would urge you to research child tooth decay and use of toothpaste without fluoride. I've switched to using fluoride toothpaste for my daughter after advice from a friend who made a documentary about children's teeth. Don't be one of the devastated parents who find their efforts to be healthy and natural mean their precious darlings are having multiple teeth pulled out rotten.
on 20 December 2013
It's shocking what they put in toothpaste when you read the ingredients list. Even in some organic makes for children they carry a warning "do not let your child swallow this" or somethign similar. As the mother of a 3yr old it's not possible to stop them swallowing!! This is truely expensive :-( BUT it's the only one they can swallow and my son LOVES the flavours. For me, it's totally worth it. (they last for ages too)
on 22 April 2016
Great toothpaste for the little one. My 18-month-old daugther loves it, she tried to brush her teeth herself and invariably end up eating up some of the paste so it's good that it's safe to swallow.
on 26 March 2015
Too expensive, too small. Why is such as simple product so expensive??? Ridiculous. But my daughter really likes the flavour.... tough.
on 19 March 2015
My son loves this product and brushing time has not been as hard as I had thought it would be. Am now a loyal customer of this product!
on 20 June 2015
I spent a long time trying to find a fluoride free toothpaste for our (then 11 month old). He's never minded brushing his teeth since the popped up but the. Went through a faze where'd you couldn't get a toothbrush anywhere near him without a battle. Not one to be out smarted I figured let me see if there's a toothpaste put there with no nasties in a flavour of something my son loves (bananas). The jack and Jill brand came up so I ordered and success! He's loves the flavour so I can get into his mouth and brush. I'm giving it 4 stars because it clogs up his toothbrush like crazy and its a real pain to clean the sticky residue from the base of the bristles. The brand I bought in the US didn't do this but I can't get it in the UK. When this tube is finished I don't know if I'd buy again because of the gummy buildup.
review image
on 11 March 2015
"Yummy...... but no bubbles is a bit odd." Say's my son.It certainly smells yummy.
on 27 April 2016
Lovely taste. Natural cleaning. Just what u want for kids
on 22 March 2016
My children really dislike the taste unfortunately
on 2 May 2014
It will not make your child want to clean their teeth but it will make the process less of a fuss. My son likes the taste. Great if you are worried about fluoride levels. Only downside is this product is expensive for what it is. Amazon is the cheapest place I have found it.

See one answered question