VINE VOICEon 24 October 2012
These are super pens.
I love writing with a fountain pen, there is something much more satisfying writing with real ink...but filling a fountain pen has its drawbacks.
....Enter Bic's All in One pens.
DA Da!
This is a good value pack. 4 pens for the price of three.

Two with blue ink, one with red, one with black.

They write well without scratching, have a nice firm-click lid, so there's no chance the lid will come off in your handbag or pocket and they are lightweight enough to use for a length of time without giving you hand-ache.

It looks as if the centre of the barrel is see-through and will show you when it's running-out but since I haven't got to the end of the pen get, I don't know that for sure.

The nib is made of metal and totally flat, and doesn't leak ink, which is another plus point. There is a hook attached to the lid, so if you want you can hook it to a shirt or blouse pocket.

I've used disposable fountain pens before, and they were a tragic experience with ink leaking and the nib hopelessly lacking in flow....these don't do that.

I don't also know how much ink is in there, and it's a pity you just throw them away afterwards, but for a disposable fountain pen, this rates highly in my estimation.

Good value for money and well worth the price:)
VINE VOICEon 4 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
A good item for people who prefer writing with a fountain pen/ink as opposed to a biro, but who want to avoid buying an expensive pen and frequent refills. The pens are comfortable to hold in the hand and write easily, with a smooth action. Plus, the amount of ink remaining is clearly visible, so you won't find yourself running out at an inopportune moment!

The main criticism I have of the product is that the red ink is much paler than expected -- red pen fans are probably best off sticking with the good old biro -- however, having said this, the black and blue inks are fine.

All in all, a good alternative to a fountain pen and, in my opinion, a much more comfortable solution than a biro/ballpoint.
VINE VOICEon 25 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What can you say about a chuck-away fountain pen?

Well these are simply superb - cheaper than ink refills for my Cross fountain pen and truthfully just as good. In fact I would say that these out of the box are better than most fountain pens I have used.

Simply brilliant pens at a brilliant price.

You can't go wrong.
VINE VOICEon 29 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I don't usually choose disposable products. I also very much love writing with a 'proper' refillable fountain pen. However these BIC disposables are really excellent. The pen is a good size: not too thick or thin, so it's pleasant to hold over a long period. The ink flows really well and the nib is a good medium thickness, it made for a very pleasant write. I might save one or two of these to write out Christmas cards when the time comes: it will give me a fountain pen 'look' without the faff of having to refill a fountain pen. Excellent choice of colours too!
VINE VOICEon 21 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These pens arrived yesterday and I already love them !
They write really well with a proper nib they make it easy to write beautifully again. I am going to enjoy them for Christmas cards and for cards and letters through out the year.
There are great for the office ,too. So much nicer than Ball Points.

I think they would be a wonderful gift for children and it is an introdution to a real pen. Real pens are not part of the experience of most children now and the joys of writing with them is not known by young people.
Having bottles of ink around to fill up with is not so easy . These are throw away and contain their ink inside. It seems that it is a big supply of ink, too. I do not yet know how long it will last but probably it will last quite well as the pens are well filled. Here are 4 in this pack making them extremely good value.
I will keep using these for a long , long time. BiC All-in-One Disposable Fountain Pen - Assorted (Pack of 3, Plus 1 Free)
VINE VOICEon 28 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
What can one say about fountain pens that hasn't already been said?

Well. Let me start by saying that I LOVE FOUNTAIN PENS. It might be an age thing - at school my maths teacher insisted that we all wrote with fountain pens and blue ink. I always had blue hands back then.

These days it's hard to find a good fountain pen that doesn't leak. Also, cartridges are messy and they end up cluttering the bottom of drawers. Disposable fountain pens, however, are often a disappointment. Not these ones from Bic though: they are chunky, comfortable to hold and have a nice, soft trait that does not scratch the paper like some lower end products. The ink flow is constant and calibrated just right so that your writing is not too dark or too faint.

I can't say much more than this - if you like fountain pens, you will like these ones!
VINE VOICEon 22 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Even if you've never tried a fountain pen before, you'll find these easy to use. My eight-year-old daughter - who is left-handed - had a go, and could use them without problem. The flow of ink is steady and there are no unsightly blots. These pens are disposable, which feels a little wasteful, but it does keep their use simple, which is a useful for the beginner. Recommended.
VINE VOICEon 20 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
great value. 4 great fountain pens, which not only look great and classy but also write beautifully, no interruption to the ink flow, and no messy blots etc. The pack includes black, blue and red with another one thrown in, I got another blue one. The pens also fit my larger pen holder on my filofax, which is great.
on 7 April 2013
I decided to try using fountain pens again, rather than Biros, and these were very comfortable. I'm very happy with them
on 26 June 2013
these pens are as good as you will get for the price and write really well, the nibs are very good.