5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Loop Pile Comfort Batman
I purchased some Bridgedale snow socks about 5 years ago so didn't know if they would still be the same. They are still awesome! Soft, supportive, colourful and warm. To the point where you keep wiggling your toes as their so warm and comfy. I was worried the the Merino may make them irritating as I can't wear Merino baselayers, thakfully this isn't the case. The cuff is...
Published 18 months ago by MuddyFox

3.0 out of 5 stars Compared with a pair that I bought 25 years ago this pair just didn't compare.
Light weight and too tight around the top of the sock although I am only slim. I am not sure I would purchase another pair unless Imthiught they were much better quality.
Published 4 months ago by MR MICHAEL DYBLE

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice, 22 Mar 2013
The size was great. I was happy with the colour as well. They socks come high up and keep my feet and lower legs warm. If only I expected it to have a bit more cushioning at the soles of the feet. But still a very good choice

3.0 out of 5 stars for size 10 legs, 17 Mar 2013
D. Macrae (Scotland) - See all my reviews
these are warm would probably last well amazons delivery was spot on as always BUT unfortunatly they are the first Bridgedale socks I have purchased that don't have enough stretch to let them pull up properly, and I am not that round. I do however recommend Bridgedale the brand and Amazon the company

5.0 out of 5 stars Toastie warm, 6 Mar 2013
Lovely and soft and comfortable. Very warm. Haven't tried them for skiing in yet but have worn them under jeans and they keep my feet nice and warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice ski socks, 4 Mar 2013
Good quality, warm, came right up to my knees and comfortable all day. Also nice colour and design and not a bad price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cosy Socks!, 19 Jan 2013
Excellent service and would highly recommend; plus socks are warm, and not bulky - ideal for wearing in this cold weather!

2.0 out of 5 stars Will do to garden in only, 29 Nov 2013
Very small for size, extremely slim on the legs and do not reach the knees as suggested, thought of rerturning them but thought for the price could use in the garden. Not upto bridgedales normal standard

4.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, 6 April 2013
Love Bridgedale socks. After buying other brands, these are far superior. I use these in my walking boots. Nice and soft, thick and stay up the entire walk! Last much longer than other brands too. They are a little expensive but probably worth the money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny legs only!!, 14 Feb 2013
These are lovely socks but sadly they are only made for ladies with very slim legs...i don't have huge calves but i could barely get them past my ankle...such a shame as I love Bridgedale ankle socks...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and warm, 11 Jan 2014
S. Murray (uk) - See all my reviews
These stay up when walking in wellie boots or walking boots.nice fit for my slim legs, they have not fallen down. Soft comfortable no lumpy bits. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy customer, 23 Jan 2013
Paul Reed - See all my reviews
Wanted some good quality socks for my daughter as she is going on a snowboarding holiday. She is rather particular but these were a success.