5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Loop Pile Comfort Batman
Published 18 months ago by MuddyFox

Light weight and too tight around the top of the sock although I am only slim. I am not sure I would purchase another pair unless Imthiught they were much better quality.
Published 4 months ago by MR MICHAEL DYBLE

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Loop Pile Comfort Batman, 3 Jan 2013
I purchased some Bridgedale snow socks about 5 years ago so didn't know if they would still be the same. They are still awesome! Soft, supportive, colourful and warm. To the point where you keep wiggling your toes as their so warm and comfy. I was worried the the Merino may make them irritating as I can't wear Merino baselayers, thakfully this isn't the case. The cuff is also simply brilliant it's not to thick and tight that it's uncomfortable but it's keep the socks in place. Buy them you won't be dissapointed and you'll have warm comfy feet!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5*, 6 April 2013
But I must warn other ladies that the sizing is incorrect! If you normally need the size 7-8.5, you'd better buy the men size 9-11.5 as the socks are smaller and after first washing they'll get smaller even more!! Of course, men socks design is often not so nice as the women's is... but hopefully something can be done about it...??

3.0 out of 5 stars Compared with a pair that I bought 25 years ago this pair just didn't compare., 15 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 9 Feb 2014
Amazing sock, I found these lovely, comfy, warm and no bunching around the toes, very important in the snowboard boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bridgedale Ski Women's All Mountain Sock (Sports Apparel)
Really nice socks, these are really warm and comfort. The size is a little problem. For European number 37 the 3-4.5 size was small.
I have already bought one more pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend!, 29 May 2013
Bought these to go riding as this winter my feet have nearly fallen off on several occasions! They are AWESOME!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Liked them well enough to buy a 2nd pair, 11 Mar 2014
My husband and I have a fair collection of Bridgedale socks, bought over many years, and they are our favourite make of socks. I bought one pair of these All Mountain socks, and liked them so much that I got a second pair. Interestingly, the first pair were made in South Africa and the second ones in the UK. As mentioned by other customers, Bridgedale tend to "size down" their socks, so even though I would normally take size 5.5 shoes, I bought the socks in size 7-8.5 in order to achieve a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 3 Feb 2014
I have some Bridgedale short socks already for my walking boots so when I saw the long ones on offer I grabbed some and they are my favourites now for wellies, riding boots and walking boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent socks, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: Bridgedale Ski Women's All Mountain Sock (Sports Apparel)
I have bought several pairs of these over the years for ski trips and they are fantastic. They keep your feet so warm and the stretch bands across the arch of your foot and around the ankle stop them from slipping down. Great brand and very quick delivery, even with Super Saver.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had these myself, 12 Jan 2014
I bought these for a friend as I have several pairs for in side riding boots. They keep feet very warm.