4.0 out of 5 stars Warm coat, 31 Jan 2013
I am a size 16 and originally ordered a large but found that to be far too small so returned. I have since re-ordered a XL which fits well but even that is a snug but as as it is a warm coat it should not be necessary to wear very thick jumpers

4.0 out of 5 stars Really warm and comfortable, 5 Dec 2012
Really warm and comfortable. Will definately do the job this record cold winter! Only downside is that it's a bit bulky, but hey - it's a winter coat!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice coat, 3 Sep 2013
I bought the brown one and colour is really nice. I like the materials, except the fake fur , but it is removable.
I am between sizes, M / L and based on other reviews I ordered M (good choice) and there is space to wear worm / bulky clothes underneath.

Not sure if it is for very cold weather, but I'll test it this winter.

I'm happy with the purchase and definitely would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars wow this is BIG!, 23 May 2013
first time i bought size xl, and very surprised they were very BIG! it was too large for me, my bust is 84 cm, n my hip is 95 cm. so i decided to returned it, and did reorder size s.and now i still waiting they will arrive. i hope sz s will be perfect for me.this jacket little bit bulky, i wish if i wear size s it doesn't look too bulky. i will update when they arrive.
love these jacket because they were very cool, and the linning inside has different colour.it is very simple design, and everlasting design, and very fab when it wore.love brown colour.
update
size s is perfect for me. though the arm little bit small, but its okay because it doesn' t look bulky. the arm still fit for me. the lenght of the arm is perfect for me.but if you want to wear thick jumper or sweater before you wear this jacket , size s will be too small, maybe u need to take size m.
the size s of these jacket is almost the same with my zara coat size l.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter, 14 May 2013
This review is from: Bench Rascal Zipped Women's Jacket (Sports Apparel)
She absolutely loves this coat and it served her well through the hideous winter that we had in Surrey. Its very much on trend, as these teenagers are very particular, yet it is extremely warm and comfortable.
I will be buying another one for my other daughter - definitely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality warm coat, 28 Feb 2013
Great coat, nice and warm, lovely colour in brown, (not as golden as in the picture though). Classic style, good quality and nice detailing but I sent it back though as the size was too big for me, and because I'm tall the waist was too high (so smaller size was not going to help). I also decided I wanted something more shower resistant.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, 14 Feb 2013
Makes me feel invincible, very cosy and comfy for such a heavy jacket. Colour fab and style. Now I want another colour haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars warm AND stylish?, 8 Feb 2013
JoGregs (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This coat is fabulously warm whilst being truly stylish - not easy! Can be dressed up or down and will be a wardrobe essential for years to come . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Winter jacket!, 3 Feb 2013
This is a VERY comfortable,stylish jacket , and it keeps out the cold; the brown colour is beautiful;so glad i bought this!

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm winter coat, 24 Dec 2012
J. Willmott - See all my reviews
a brilliant coat for keeping you warm. The sizing is a little strange but overall a good quality coat with removable fur.