5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable jumper
I usually buy a small or x-small but after reading other reviews I ordered a large size and im so glad I did. The fabric is soft and its very comfortable. I think for winter you have to double up with a cardigan if ur going to use this jumper.
Published on 13 Oct 2012 by GI JANE

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the sizes
The item itself was really nice and good value but I was really surprised at the size guide. My partner likes bench items and we have had things like this before. This item was a Large and in all honesty it would have been lucky to fit someone who was a medium ( Ladies Size ) - Returned to Amazon and refunded quickly -
Published 23 months ago by Paul Birch

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable jumper, 13 Oct 2012
This review is from: Bench Yoh Yoh Women's Jumper (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality but small, 7 Jan 2013
I have to agree with previous reviews.As recommended I ordered a larger size for my 16 year old daughter and am glad I did as only just big enough. She is normally a size 12 and a large only just fitted. Quality etc. excellent but size needs to be looked at.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 6 Jan 2013
Very good bench hoodie, I love it! ordered other one from bench! very good quality, size fits me perfectly. great

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the sizes, 30 Dec 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars pressy, 9 Dec 2012
love the colour but sizing small.Have to let my daughter have it instead of me.Will wrap it up for xmas

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great- it's 'OK', 24 Sep 2013
The print on the front is fine but it feels cheaply made- almost like a copy. The drawstrings feel cheap and the lining does too.

I don't know if it's just because it isn't a thick hoodie unlike another Bench hoodie I have. Either way, I wouldn't recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars SMALL, 6 Sep 2013
Again this garment was extra small.It was supposed to fit a size 12/14, but barely measured big enough for a 12.More like a straight jacket in fact.

5.0 out of 5 stars a question to you, 21 Aug 2013
Hello,your items is always perfect ,like everything in your buisness,but just one thing,you never give me a coupon whit 5 euro or a discoun to spend in your shop.like planetsport or zalandoo,..so i like the england becose you are serious and hight quality poeple.see you very next time.have a good day.philippe

5.0 out of 5 stars Bench fleece, 21 Aug 2013
Gorgeous. With bench tops normally have to go one size up, but both myself and my daughter have this in the peach

4.0 out of 5 stars nice and cozy, 24 July 2013
A. A. Toste Correia "Ani" (greece-europe) - See all my reviews
It's a very soft sweater, it's summer here in greece, so I didn't have the chance to wear it more than once.

Bench Yoh Yoh Women's Jumper