4.0 out of 5 stars Really warm but quite bulky
I'm normally a 12 and ordered a large coz previous Bench Medium has been too small over the shoulders.
The coat is quite bulky bit fits really well over the shoulders and is really warm and v comfy.
Published 15 months ago by ADY

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fit
The cutting of this jacket is awful. I am a slim size 8-10, but this jacket made me bigger than when I was pregnant.
The material is loose in the arms, which made me look like I had wings.
Published 19 months ago by M. Leung

4.0 out of 5 stars Really warm but quite bulky, 1 April 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful fit, 10 Dec 2012
M. Leung (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
The material is loose in the arms, which made me look like I had wings.
The body is very padded, but it has no waistline. In fact, it goes put at the waist. The length of the jacket sits just below the hips, giving the impression that I had massive bum.
Returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Bench, 2 Oct 2013
C. Mapp (UK) - See all my reviews
I love this coat, lasts a long time with hardly any signs of wear, quality product, keeps me really warm during winter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really warm, 12 April 2013
Fantastic fit (I'm a pear shape) and very warm because of the fleece on the inside. The quality is the typical bench quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 5 April 2013
The jacket is a perfect fit and keeps me really warm. This was definitely a good buy. Was thinking I would have troubles with the sizing but that was fine

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 27 Mar 2013
i bought it for my wife.....very nice and warm jacket, she liked it...i suggest to order one size up....becoz seeing others review i also ordered one size up for my wife and it fitted well.happy....

5.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC, 18 Mar 2013
I am thrilled with this coat. Fur lined with furry pockets- so cosy. Sizing is just right. Would have liked deeper + more pockets for all my things.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bech Raslo Women's Jacket Stone Madium, 25 Feb 2013
I love the jacket, but the sizing comes up very small. I am only a size 10/12, but had to send the medium jacket back for a large, and even that is neat!

5.0 out of 5 stars great Jacket, 15 Feb 2013
Fast delivery and item exactly as described by the seller, bought for my granddaughter, she loves it, nice thick lining but sizing quite small so ordered next size up and it fitted well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Warm Jacket, 6 Feb 2013
Lovely warm winter jacket, however I'm knocking 1 star off because it obviously wasn't 'new'. I found a Cadbury's chocolate egg in one of the pockets, possibly from its previous owner who'd returned it... nice (not!). While this doesn't affect the jacket itself (which is brilliant), I feel a bit hoodwinked as I thought it would have been new - or at least checked thoroughly before repackaging it to me. Admittedly, it didn't describe the jacket as new in the description, but neither did it say my jacket had been used before.

Bench Raslo Women's Jacket