5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm
Published 21 months ago by C. Simpson

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but sizing small
Lovely jumper and like the style. Bought for winter wear while away but was such a snug fit was left disappointed. Had to send back, I'm a size 18 but it was too small for me and I bought XL thinking loose fit.
Published 22 months ago by Louie D

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and warm, 12 Nov 2012
This is a great casual top. It is quite fitted and sits nicely on the hips covering the bottom. The neckline has overlapping material which makes it different to normal styles and it has a pocket at the front. It is worth checking the Bench website for their sizing guide - I am a size 12 and chose a large and it fits snugly which is what I wanted however if you wanted a top that is more roomy you may need to consider this when chosing your size - in my experience Bench are not generous with their sizes. Overall a comfy casual top that goes great with jogging bottoms or jeans.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but sizing small, 17 Oct 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Annoying neckline...., 17 Dec 2012
Mrs. J. A. Cook (UK) - See all my reviews
Generally, it's a nice product and reasonable quality for the cost. However, from the photo, I assumed the drawstrings at the neckline would be adjustable, but they're not. They're stitched firmly in place, even though the strings appear to be thread right through. So I can't understand why the manufacturer didn't just leave them as adjustable. I find myself continually trying to rearrange the "collar" section to make it look right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bench dopiofun jumper, 29 Jun 2014
Soft fabric, lovely and long, covers bottom.
Great with jeans/trousers
Comes in many colours
Very comfortable and warm
I find Bench sizes come up a little small
I am a size10-12 & bought a large, which is a little loose if you like your clothing clingy

4.0 out of 5 stars jumper, 9 Feb 2014
A bit snug but I should have trusted my instinct and gotten a bigger size for comfort. Love the neck and thumb holes in the sleeves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Top, 9 Mar 2013
Christmas present for my 14 year old daughter. Also fitted me, quite snugly, I am a size 8 to 10 so a medium would have been perfect for me. Great quality and looks better in real life than in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars sports top, 3 Mar 2013
Love this top, was looking for one to replace an old one, this fits perfect. would like a different colour next .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, good fit!, 17 Feb 2013
Conny Spelbrink (Puntallana, La Palma Espana) - See all my reviews
Very good quality, great fit. Very happy with it. Nice and warm and great for travelling! Smart fit.
One has to keep in mind that Bench sizes are on the small side, when ordering. I am between a small and a medium and ordered a medium and the size was just on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item., 16 Jan 2013
H. Hart (Bucks, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bench Dopiofun Women's Jumper (Apparel)
This is a really lovely top. Good true colour (royal blue). Looks really well on. The thing is, as other reviewers have mentioned, it does come up small. The sizing may well only allow a thinish t shirt underneath. I would describe it as more of a child's fitting rather than an adults, so beware. Luckily, I was purchasing to fit an extremely slender 14 year old, she looks great in it, but it also looks like she may grow out of it soon. I've taken a star off for that reason, but only one, as she loves it and wears it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 30 Dec 2012
Ms Li "Molly" - See all my reviews
Having read the reviews and sizing I would normally be a small but chose the medium which is just right. Great fit and looks good.

Bench Dopiofun Women's Jumper