Price:£46.71 - £102.14

on 24 November 2012
I bought this coat for my girlfriend who is usually size 10 but had to get a large. The coat is really nice but make sure you order at least one size too big.
on 25 January 2013
This is a very stylish and warm jacket to suit any age. it's long so very good if you are tall. It has a double zip which is a disadvantage when it starts to undo at the bottom but you can take the strain off the zip by using the popper fasteners. I read a useful review warning about size because the medium is small, especially round the waist. I'm a size 12 and I sent the medium back and bought a large which leaves room for a bulky jumper. I've not been cold since I bought it.
on 10 January 2013
The jacket was fantastic but so disapointed two sizes to small.I ordered a large as im a size 16 and got what I wuld say a size 12.
on 12 February 2013
As advised by reviewers, I bought a large because I'm normally a size 10. When it arrived I wore a thick jumper then tried the jacket on. There was plenty a space there, even with my jumper on, but the arms were way too long ! I could tuck my hands in, that's how long they were. But you could argue it's because I'm short (5' 3"), which may the reason why the jacket appears mid-thigh length on the model, but on me it was a knee length jacket.
In a nutshell, it wasn't flattering to my figure, so I sent it back, and it was one of those days I wasn't in the mood and couldn't bother going through the trouble of ordering the size down to see if it would fit. So I'll never know if the arms and the overall length would fit better if I got a medium size.
However the jacket is lovely, in colour, fabric, and paddedness. It is great quality. Just not fit for short people (I think). My advice, if you're a size 10, is to get both the medium and the large, then send back the one that doesn't fit.

Amazon's customer care has been brilliant, as usual, and gave me a refund with no fuss.
on 19 April 2013
I bought a black one of thes for walking the dogs and it is the warmest jacket I have ever had! It is also waterproof in quite heavy rain, it gets wet outside but it stays dry inside. Sizing is an issue, I am a size 12 and a medium was very tight on me. My daughter got that one and I bought a large size for myself which fits better. No room for big jumpers but you don't need them with this jacket. I now have 3 of these jackets one of every colour they come in and my daughter now has 2. We both favour the khaki one. I highly recommend it!
on 14 January 2013
My wife ordered a large jacket ( she is size 18) and it would not have fitted a size10. No other size options available to her. Very disappointed.
on 15 February 2013
I bought an XL having read all the reviews and am very happy with it. I am a size 14/16 and it fits fine. I would say large would be 12/14 so that leaves no sizes for 16+
I have found similar size issues with other bench products I have purchased in the past so I think it is just how they size things.
However I would not class 14/16 is extra large so think they should review their size codes!
on 5 February 2013
I ordered this in the sale and the sale price was still too high for this poor quality product. Sizing was wrong - XL would fit a size 14. The shape allowed for somone with an ENORMOUS backside but a waist up by their bust. Are they basing this design on humans?? The material was cheap and the colour was dull and old-fashioned. I used to associate Bench with fashionable interesting design twists on classics - now I just think its cheap tat at unreasonable prices - either match the price with the quality or give up.
on 17 July 2013
Whilst i like this coat a lot and it is really warm and comfortable, the zip doesn't stay done up at the bottom when walking or sitting. I think this MIGHT due to the fact its knee length and this constant opening prevents the zip from breaking but it is annoying, there are popper buttons though which keep the coat closed and you warm.
on 29 July 2013
lucky i read previous reviews as I was going to get a small as i am a size 10 but opted for the medium as people were saying the sizes are a lot smaller. It fits but would not be able to wear anything bulky underneath but it is amazing quality and really warm and I know it will last for a good while so I am happy with my purchase