4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected
Bought this for an 11 1/2 yr old JRT 13lbs who's a bit slow sometimes walking up hills. Tried her with this in the house and she seems very comfortable in it, havent had it out yet but it's passed the confort test so thats a big plus. Id imagine it would get a bit heavy after a while but i'd only be using it for part of a walk so should be ok.

Tried her in a...
Published on 10 May 2013 by Andrea Dillon

1.0 out of 5 stars it was light weight & wiped clean after use BUT ...
it was light weight & wiped clean after use BUT it did not suit my small jack russell at all,it had no support in the base so he slid
about all the time,i found i had to hold him up underneath it so he was not strangled when he had his head out over the side!
Published 8 months ago by celia lewis

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Kyjen Outward Hound Pet Sling in Blue 25" x 12" x 4" (Misc.)

Tried her in a front harness before and she didnt like it but she doesn't even try to get out of this when I sit down with ther in it so she must like it

4.0 out of 5 stars A valuable alternative, 9 May 2014
I obtained the sling on advice of our vet, as our 15year old Longhaired Dachshund likes her walks but needs a regular rest, it took a little while for her to settle down in it. Good buy, but needs a waist belt to reduce the sling swinging due to walking

5.0 out of 5 stars Kyjen Outward Hound Pet Sling, 25 April 2014
C. W. Rix (Exeter, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent product liked by both my wife and the Yorkshire terrier who travels in it! The dog travels in it not my wife!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for a small dog, 28 Mar. 2014
My dog (a miniature Yorkie) has various health problems and is no longer always able to walk uphill. I had been looking for some sort of carrier and originally thought of buying an outward facing rucksack type. This however is much better, it's easily put on and the dog feels safe and secure inside it. I'm delighted with the sling, it's much more comfortable for me to carry the dog and Madam is quite happy to be protected from the worst of the elements and the hills. My dog is roughly the size of a cat and weighs less than 3k so it's more than big enough to accommodate her. I also got a good price and an excellent service from the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it!, 9 Feb. 2014
My Tibetan spaniel is now nearly blind and getting on so can't do the number or length of walks my Yorkies need. She walks for a little, gets all the smells then yesterday I put her in it fir the first time and was able to keep on walking, and she was happy as Larry with her head poking out. I felt she was very secure in it with the back strap, altho the clip available only attached to her collar not her harness, but minor detail as she didn't struggle at all - she clearly was in her element! She's quite heavy though so I needed to get the strap positioned carefully on my shoulder, may have to use a towel or something to pad it.

1.0 out of 5 stars it was light weight & wiped clean after use BUT ..., 16 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Daxi with sore knee, 8 Sept. 2014
purchased this as my daxi has a saw knee, so as we were going away I knew he'd only be able to walk so far. I carried him in this and he didn't over heat, his weight was distributed evenly and he was extremely comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is awkward to put her in but once on it is comfortable to carry, 12 Sept. 2014
We have a 6kg Bichon Frise and the sling is only just big enough for her. It is awkward to put her in but once on it is comfortable to carry.

2.0 out of 5 stars Sides very low., 4 May 2013
Sue Burden (Berkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
In theory, just what I was looking for. However, my Jack Russell did not like the low sides, and in truth I would have been happier with higher sides. So Sadly product was returned. But the customer services from this company was great and for that they get a gold star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, 11 Mar. 2015
Excellent strong dog carry sling.

Kyjen Outward Hound Pet Sling in Blue 25" x 12" x 4"