5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my chihuahua
Excellent item to carry my elderly Chihuahua, item is well made, good value.my dog is 4.5kg. and bag can get quite heavy.otherwise its a good design
Published 15 months ago by Ms I. Keys

3.0 out of 5 stars This carrier is great if your dog is very little
This carrier is great if your dog is very little, sadly the carrier was too small and impractical for my smallish jack russell
Published 11 months ago by susan gray

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my chihuahua, 27 April 2014
Ms I. Keys - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen Outward Hound Pet-a-Roo Front Carrier -medium in black/grey (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 18 April 2014
very pleased with this pet carrier. I have a toy Yorkee and he fits confortably, I would certainly recommend it for small size dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 May 2014
I got this for my elderly dog who cannot walk far due to health problems and needs carrying. This is excellent as he can sit in it quite safely while we are out and I don't get aching arms anymore! I have tried carry slings but found them uncomfortable for both of us but this is fantastic. Just wish I had bought one sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars We have all found it very useful, both in town and country, 5 Dec. 2014
Our daughter's toy poodle puppy loves it. We bought this as a present, as her and her husband are keen walkers, who think nothing of a 10 mile hike.
We have all found it very useful, both in town and country. It keeps him safe in very crowded places and gives him a rest on the hills. ( after all, he only has little legs!! )
It's very well made and protects him from bad weather. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great but too small, 7 April 2014
Mrs. Sara Banister (uk) - See all my reviews
great principle and design, but my my chunky ageing bichon was too big for it, but i can see how effective it woudld be

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my puppy, 7 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my new puppy. Her little legs are not fit to walk the distance my older dog can, and I ended up carrying her which not ideal - she was getting quite heavy, if she was muddy I then had mud all over my jacket, it did not leave me hands free to clip the lead onto the other dog if needed.
The carrier is absolutely perfect. She loves to go into it (will even ask for up) and is comfortable, safe and secure. I have worn it for walks over two hours duration with her popping in and out, and it has been quite comfortable for me.
I am glad I went for the medium size as for my Cavalier King Charles at 10 weeks its perfect, but still has lots of room for growth. I wouldn't dream of putting her in it fully grown, but we wont be needing it then anyway.
Puppy socialisation is so important, here your puppy can experience everything without overtiring their wee legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get used to funny looks!, 14 Mar. 2015
This helps me to keep my elderly miniature jack russell with me when my younger two are leaving him behind, took him a few trips to get used to it, now it's great! Got some strange looks from people, this is still a fairly new concept for dogs although readily accepted for babies!!

4.0 out of 5 stars good buy, 2 Jan. 2015
Good solution to carry my elderly Yorkie on longer walks. Comfortable straps but could do with a cushion in base which I have added. Medium size is not very big so would not fit a larger dog. My dog is 14 inches (36 centimetres) body length and 10 inches (26 centimetres) high approx. Also useful as a picnic carrier knapsack or small shopping carrier on my bike. Quick delivery, overall very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, 24 April 2015
Bought for our tripod Jug (Jack Russell size) so she can rest on long walks , medium size works ok for her but slightly deeper would be better.

3.0 out of 5 stars This carrier is great if your dog is very little, 28 Aug. 2014

Kyjen Outward Hound Pet-a-Roo Front Carrier -medium in black/grey