5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my chihuahua
Excellent item to carry my elderly Chihuahua, item is well made, good value.my dog is 4.5kg. and bag can get quite heavy.otherwise its a good design
Published 12 months ago by Ms I. Keys

3.0 out of 5 stars This carrier is great if your dog is very little
This carrier is great if your dog is very little, sadly the carrier was too small and impractical for my smallish jack russell
Published 8 months ago by susan gray

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my chihuahua, 27 April 2014
Ms I. Keys - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kyjen Outward Hound Pet-a-Roo Front Carrier -medium in black/grey (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 18 April 2014
very pleased with this pet carrier. I have a toy Yorkee and he fits confortably, I would certainly recommend it for small size dogs.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 3 May 2014
I got this for my elderly dog who cannot walk far due to health problems and needs carrying. This is excellent as he can sit in it quite safely while we are out and I don't get aching arms anymore! I have tried carry slings but found them uncomfortable for both of us but this is fantastic. Just wish I had bought one sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars great but too small, 7 April 2014
Mrs. Sara Banister (uk) - See all my reviews
great principle and design, but my my chunky ageing bichon was too big for it, but i can see how effective it woudld be

5.0 out of 5 stars We have all found it very useful, both in town and country, 5 Dec. 2014
Our daughter's toy poodle puppy loves it. We bought this as a present, as her and her husband are keen walkers, who think nothing of a 10 mile hike.
We have all found it very useful, both in town and country. It keeps him safe in very crowded places and gives him a rest on the hills. ( after all, he only has little legs!! )
It's very well made and protects him from bad weather. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my puppy, 7 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my new puppy. Her little legs are not fit to walk the distance my older dog can, and I ended up carrying her which not ideal - she was getting quite heavy, if she was muddy I then had mud all over my jacket, it did not leave me hands free to clip the lead onto the other dog if needed.
The carrier is absolutely perfect. She loves to go into it (will even ask for up) and is comfortable, safe and secure. I have worn it for walks over two hours duration with her popping in and out, and it has been quite comfortable for me.
I am glad I went for the medium size as for my Cavalier King Charles at 10 weeks its perfect, but still has lots of room for growth. I wouldn't dream of putting her in it fully grown, but we wont be needing it then anyway.
Puppy socialisation is so important, here your puppy can experience everything without overtiring their wee legs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get used to funny looks!, 14 Mar. 2015
This helps me to keep my elderly miniature jack russell with me when my younger two are leaving him behind, took him a few trips to get used to it, now it's great! Got some strange looks from people, this is still a fairly new concept for dogs although readily accepted for babies!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy - Did the job!, 22 Sept. 2014
I have a 10 week old Rough Collie, and purchased this so we could take her out with the other dog.

It seemed a sensible solution at least until she'd had all her injections.

So; it took just over a week to be delivered, which wasnt to bad.

The bag is well made, sturdy and has plenty of room with extra pockets to store things.

Our puppy weighs about 4/5 kg at the moment, she fits in the bag with ease and finds it comfortable.

The base of the bag is solid, so it's easy for your dog to sit down while you are mobile.

The bag fits nicely with the shoulder straps, and has a waist strap just to ensure it is secure.

This has been a great buy for us, it helps you to get the puppy out and about before they can go on a leash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my puppy, 24 May 2014
After looking at reviews for this kind of carrier I bought this one to take my Bichon x Yorkie puppy with me everywhere before she had had her vaccinations. It was great for both of us and still gets used occasionally now she is older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie sits down in this bag and is perfectly happy, she weighs a little over 13lbs, 9 Aug. 2014
M. A. Walker (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This is my 2nd purchase. My daughter had the first one as soon as she saw it for her Griffon who just cant manage some of the long walks she goes on. Likewise my little Bichon (9yrs) is the same, so a rest from time to time is the answer. I have another Bichon and a Jack Russell so my hands are full. Minnie sits down in this bag and is perfectly happy, she weighs a little over 13lbs, with the clip to secure her collar and because she's in front of me I feel very secure, I consider it a very good buy. (My larger Bichon weighs about 16lbs, JR about 14lbs and they both fit but I dont think anything much bigger than this would.)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›