Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 30 June 2012
Must admit to never being into Saint E and bought this on a whim. Very interesting, but not earth shattering. Must admit the remix CD with the deluxe addition contains a lot of tripe - I've always thought that this gimmick is a massive rip off and would have preferred more original works from the band. Gave it four for the first CD but let down with the horrid "extra" hence 3. Do yourselves a favour and get the cheaper standard version - you won't miss anything.
on 23 May 2012
Was dubious about a band who were just average at best. This is best album I heard in ages. It's a hot and sunny day and these songs are the perfect backdrop. I want neither to end, at least with the album I can put it on again.
on 2 September 2012
At what point did the chart run down appear on a Saturday? Surely it was always a Sunday with the sumptuous FM bandwidth being given over to Radio 1? How can Bob, Pete & Sarah of made such a mistake?
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2012
I have been a Saints fan for many years. I have bought all their records and been to gigs, and in my opinion they have produced more good music than anyone else. But this album, as was its predecessor, is off the pace. The songs and arrangements are competent rather than thrilling and can we address the elephant in the room? Sarah's voice has gone. It was never the strongest but for ten or so years had a beautiful sweetness and purity. But when you listen to the likes of Mario's Cafe, Spring and Hobart Paving etc, followed by these songs, the decline is obvious - no strength, no range, hoarse and always resorting to breathiness and whispers. It saddens me to say it, but if they cannot sort out these problems, I would rather they retire now than release any more below-standard stuff.