5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice
This is a very nice tie. There's only Two things I should point out to potential buyers - and in my opinion - they are both positive.

First there's the colour of the tie. In reality the tie isn't as 'loud' as depicted in the photograph. This is good. It is described as sage green, and it's a very nice sage green. Not too bright, not too dark.

Then...
Published on 25 Jun 2011 by Martyn N Hughes

3.0 out of 5 stars Might last a couple of wears...
Item looks the same as in the picture. However, when receiving it, it looks poorly made. I can't imagine it lasting very long as there isn't a lot of stitching at the back of the tie. This is probably only good for a few wears, but I may be proved wrong. If you're looking for something for a 1 off night out, wedding, etc, then it's not a bad price.
Published 12 months ago by Robogirl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 25 Jun 2011

Then there's the other point. This tie is polyester, but looks exactly like a couple of silk ties I have. It has a very nice sheen. The beauty with polyester ties unlike the silk ones is the knot. After tying the knot silk ties tend to loosen, whereas polyester ties will not.

All in all, a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My friends think I'm strange for buying a tie - whatever I love it probably wear it more than man would, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Retreez Skinny Tie - Various Colours & Styles (Apparel)
Would recommend this product to male and female it's absolutely lovely. The price is right even better with no P&P

5.0 out of 5 stars seems alright, 11 Nov 2013
Havent yet used it however the tie looks nice and soft. Don't see any problems with this tie at the moment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, 5 Oct 2013
I've ordered 3 of these for a halloween outfit, they came really quick and the quality of the ties weren't too bad considering the price :)
Definitely worth the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, 12 Sep 2013
Not too shiny. Really nice. Tape at back to tuck in tie once it has been looped over is prone to breaking easily though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 12 Sep 2013
I didn't expect much for this price and I only wanted this tie for a fancy dress party - but wow! I was pleasantly surprised and this tie is good enough to wear with a suit/casual trousers/formal events. Not at all flimsy or cheap looking. Well made and attention to detail. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Might last a couple of wears..., 27 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Tie - Red, 27 April 2012
Luke Manning - See all my reviews
Delivery:
I must say I was impressed with the delivery times. The package arrived a few days earlier than expected which was great as it was originally due to arrive on the day I needed it. Bonus!

Packaging:
The tie itself was in a clear plastic sealed package with the company name on it, inside the Amazon packaging. No complaints there.

Product:
I was very happy with the tie at first... I thought it was perfect until I noticed it had an orange glow when I stood under light which was really disappointing as I planned on wearing it to a wedding. Other than that there is absolutely nothing wrong with the tie. It feels like good quality and looks quite nice.

Conclusion:
Would definitely buy again, just not this color.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tie, 21 May 2014
The tie was not finished properly I would have to sow it before giving it away .so not impressed .

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Retreez Skinny Tie - Various Colours & Styles (Apparel)
This was prefect for our rock and roll night out. Good quality, looks great. Very good for the price of it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›