on 12 January 2013
Bought this case for my new Fusion 5xtra (which had to be returned because it was faulty)thinking it would be a nice package, only to find it is no more use than a storage case. If I dare to pick up the case with my replaced tablet inside the case, it falls out really easily. Also if you want to charge the tablet in the case don't bother because the right hand lug which tries to hold the tablet in place is positioned in the wrong place and covers the charger input. Don't bother with this - its a waste of money.
on 3 April 2013
the tablet keeps sliding out of it so you have to be careful how you carry it about. the keyboard works ok but it is no use to carry around the tablet as you need to put it in another container to stop it falling out.
on 23 December 2012
I was very disappointed with this recommendation. The USB connection was not compatible with the Tablet and on a different note it keeps slipping out of the case. Unfortunately as it was a present I didn't check it when it first arrived.
on 21 August 2012
I got this case for an AC1S Fusion 5 tablet, which fits it nicely and gives whilst it does give some protection, I have a few problems with it.

Firstly, this case is potentially dangerous and can potentially cause damage, because the tablet often fell out of the case (even when catch is closed) if held the wrong way up when carrying. This may be due to just being a heavy tablet but I would have thought that AC1S would have kept that in mind as made appropriate design changes - it is advertised as an ideal case for the Fusion5 after all. If the tablet falls out all the time what use is the case?

Another thing to mention is that the keyboard is in fact not a standard UK keyboard, notably there is no option for a £ sign and is instead replaced with the American $ sign instead. Whilst this is no big deal it does get frustrating when you can't even type your own currency!

Lastly, the keyboard in this case is placed right at the front end of the case, meaning it becomes difficult to actually type and tended to cramp my hands when used on the lap. It does work well on a desk or flat surface, but as I like to use the tablet when seated on a sofa for instance, this case does not work well.

Now thinking positively, typing is fairly pleasant and the keys feel fairly responsive and have a nice spring. The quality of the material feels good and authentic (despite the issue with it falling out). I also had no problems setting up using the keyboard whatsoever, it was simply plug in and play through USB.

Another thing to mention is that it connects using a standard USB slot, so a mini USB adapter might be needed for other tablets that to not feature normal USB.

If you can put up with the faults then I have pointed out in this review, this keyboard case is suitable, but it is nothing more than that.
on 8 December 2012
fusion5 hd don't fit properly, why a1cs even sent this to me, they must realize it don't fit properly?
firstly there's no stand so when using keyboard it has to lay flat unless you can find a way to prop it up, then if u are using keyboard you got to pull tablet up out of clips to make the usb connection same goes for charging u need to pull tablet up a bit to make the connection !!!! poor design but maybe its not meant for the hd version in which case A1CS should say its NOT !!!. the clips are poor and be aware the tablet will slide out !!! very bad .
sending it back for refund. gave it 2* cause it don't look to bad and it don't stink of recycled tyres as some others do !!!
on 5 November 2012
terrible this is not the same as the other cover i ordered for my own fusion 10inch it fall's out at the top and the ports are not accessable as you can see from the pic's you promised me a new on with a keyboard this is a must but week's later still no keyboard cover which is odd as they were only ordered a few week's apart very diapointed with this .. the keyboard is because my mother has a back problem and it was to turn it in to a mini lap top also mine has stopped working no lights or anything happen when plugged in so basicly no good and cant afford posting it back at this time
D. Heseltine 2nd card added D. McNaughton both 128 Laurison Place Edinburgh EH3 9HX
on 3 December 2012
I bought this with my Fusion 5. I was instantly disappointed by the fact that the tablet tries to fall out of it all the time, I was then further disappointed that the two sideways holders have fallen out, after only two uses. It now does not even slightly hold the pad. I am sending the whole lot back as I didn't just want a tablet, I wanted the whole thing to work together. I will contact A1CS and ask their advice.

On the plus side the keyboard works instantly with the unit and is good to type on, also is quite difficult to use on your lap. Just a shame it doesn't fit the pad!
on 24 February 2013
Case came well packaged. Keyboard works quite well. Case works quite well but care needed while carrying tablet as one side not retained and tablet can slip out. Case is solidly made and can be used as a stand. Good value for money.
on 13 January 2013
Just what I needed, keeps the tablet safe and the keyboard makes typing easy.
Makes the tablet as good as a laptop!
on 16 April 2013
Looks very nice, keyboard plugs into the tablet no problems...but what's this? I cannot plug the charger into the tablet whilst the tablet is in the holder? Seriously?

Epic fail. You end up taking the tablet out of its case, thus defeating the point of it's existence...about as much use as an ashtray on a motorbike.