on 9 May 2013
Arrived earlier than expected, well packed, very good quality and excellent value for money. Looks amazing up, very effective and fab at covering bumpy walls.Would highly recommend. Would suit all different rooms.
on 13 December 2013
Really love this wallpaper, really easy to put up even for my first attempt at wallpapering.

Only thing is there is a lot of waste as the match is quite far apart, so I have run out and havent finished yet. The delivery is quite prompt tho and having ordered more today I'm hoping to get it finished before christmas.

Overall im really pleased, it looks great (will look better once finished)
on 26 May 2013
After reading reviews and wanting a change on my kitchen walls, thought I would chance this paper and I am so glad I did, it as brightened my kitchen and brick work stands out even after painting it, in the evening when the lights are on it stands out even more showing all the details. Thanks wallpaper heaven I am one happy customer.
on 13 April 2013
I bought this wallpaper for my chimney breast. brilliant brick effect and a good quality paper looks so real. easy to put up and paint overall I'm very happy with it.
on 26 July 2013
The wallpaper was delivered the day after I ordered it even though I only chose standard delivery so I was very impressed with that. It is very easy to use but I'm glad I ordered an extra roll as the pattern repeat is quite big. I have used it on 2 of the walls in my conservatory that have plasterboard on them. Even though the paper is white and I was painting it white I needed to be careful to cover it all because the paper is much whiter than even the brilliant white paint.
on 11 March 2013
Bought for my sons room. Effect was just what I was looking for. Easy to put up and match. Price very good. Ordered too many though, so a guide of how many rolls to use would have been useful!!
I would recommend this.
on 23 March 2014
This is a Great paper for my Kitchen. Looks Fab and went up well. Would recommend to everyone. Great price.
on 30 August 2014
Highly recommend this wallpaper,it is of SUPERB QUALITY and looks much more expensive up,I have had numerous comments about it,great service from this company and superfast delivery,dfinately a product I would highly recommend..
on 24 November 2015
stunning country cottage effect. very very pleased. made me smile the moment I saw the room done. I'm trying to create an ocean theme kind of cornwall inspired bedroom using antique brass fishermans lighting off amazon also and ornaments like a beautiful lighthouse and a vw camper etc and some fishing netting etc . Ive also picked beach art and all light oak rustic bed furniture. the room would of fell at the first hurdle if the paper wasn't good. but it looks expensive, cozy, cozy cozy and very classy. my own peaceful sanctuary
on 19 July 2015
Quality wallpaper
Looked really good when hung. Lovely effect and doesn't need painting unless you want to