on 2 November 2013
Been looking for these heavy duty towel holders for ages. Of course, should have looked on Amazon first! Arrived very quickly. Exactly what I wanted. I stick them inside my cupboard door for the tea towel and hand towel, so don't have these items on show in the kitchen. These are very long lasting and grip the towels very well. I bought some more plasticky ones in a local supermarket, but they were useless. Would buy these again. Excellent product, not a thing of beauty, but they work well and are very durable.
on 5 November 2015
Not that great. I bought them because my mother in law had some in her kitchen cupboard and I thought it was a great idea for attaching washing up gloves to. Somehow hers are much better at holding onto things. I have to push the gloves in a certain way to get them to stay, and often they fall out. I think it's because this is harder rubber than hers. That said, they probably hold a tea towel well and that is what they're designed for.
on 16 December 2015
The self adhesive is awful, so I had to buy glue to stick it to tiles; in the end it cost me more than if I had initially bought a more expensive one. Apart from this, the rubber seems ok and hold the tea towel with no problem.
on 18 March 2016
I had bought similar items to these before as I wanted the self adhesive type that meant not screwing into the side of a kitchen unit, they worked fine. When we moved house went for the same type again, however this time the glue must not be as strong as they fell off after a couple of days, bought two lots, one from Amazon and also a local ironmongers, all 4 ended up on the deck. In the end resorted to screwing in place which was what I had wanted to avoid.
on 24 June 2015
Not widely available in supermarkets and home stores for some reason, however had no problem locating the product via internet.
Product does exactly what it should do, holds kitchen towel in place, simple!!!
on 13 November 2015
Quick delivery and Great for the purpose intended but don't stick for long. Best using no more nails sticky tabs. Overall happy with purchase.
on 2 May 2015
Arrived quickly as always.I like these type of tea towel holders as I use terry tea towels and these holders don't pluck.
on 6 July 2016
Does the job beautifully - a replacement for one which I've had for nearly 20 years. Hope this one lasts as long.
on 17 December 2014
We got 2.Easy to stick onto side of fridge but one came away after a few weeks.The other is still doing the job.
on 19 September 2014
Ours needed replacing and we could not get them anywhere else. A good productGreat product

See one answered question