4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice!, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: WOMENS BASEBALL HOODED TOP LADIES BOMBER JERSEY JACKET SIZE 8 NAVY (Apparel)
I ordered this in navy and am well pleased. It looks very nice and is super soft. Its true to size but if you're worried you can order a larger size. I'm normally a size 6 but upon reading other reviews I opted for a size 8. The smaller size would have fit but the 8 is by no means too big plus I can wear a slightly bulkier top underneath. The snaps are a bit fragile so don't go quickly ripping it off when you get home but as long as you're a bit careful, it wil hold up. A great buy and can't beat the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 4 Feb 2014
I was surprised by the quality given the price. Very nice and very warm. I am a size 8 and was sent a medium, which actually fits well and allows me to wear like a jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 25 May 2013
This is already one of my favorite jackets. It fits great and the materials nice and soft. Great purchase for the prize.