on 18 November 2014
I'm a lover of pens, i have a variety of them from Sheaffer down to Lamy, i used to have one of these in school, but lost it, so now i'm getting a new one.

And it's pretty much perfect, i couldn't wish for a better pen. There are some minor improvements to this one to the previous model. The nib of the pen seems to taper sooner, making for a narrower body and therefore a much more comfortable writing experience. They've also replaced the clicker head from the previous one; whereas on that one there was a raised circle around the circumference of the clicker, this one is completely smooth and makes for more comfortable clicking, it may seem a minor improvement but it makes the world of difference when a pen was this close to perfect.

I would fully recommend this pen if you need a comfortable writing unit that writes neatly and smoothly.
on 1 March 2013
I purchased this pen for a gift and they love it, when I saw it thought what a nice pen and the box its in, the box is only cardboard but still looks just as good, so if you are thinking of buying this I definately recommend it. It came well packaged and in time stated.
on 20 March 2012
It is a pen and does exactly what it says on the tin but is at least two pounds cheaper than most supermarkets and retailers. Swift delivery, very pleased.
on 19 May 2014
Have had a black one of these pens for years, when Ii saw the pink I thought Ii must get one, so much nicer and girlier than black. They also do a purple! Can't go wrong with a Parker....
on 29 March 2016
I bought this as a gift for my partner and he absolutely loves it. It came gift boxed which is great as when you have such a stylish-looking pen, being able to present it in a matching box made it more special. The box is also handy to keep it in when not in a shirt pocket or in use. You wouldn't want to put this beauty in next to your cheap biros.

My partner confirms that it is comfortable to hold and writes beautifully with the ink flowing smoothly. The pen is made of stainless steel and has the iconic arrow-shaped clip. The clicker to push the pen's nib down operates in a smooth manner and it just looks so classy- highly recommended!
on 7 July 2012
These pens are excellent value. They are inexpensive and reliable. They are well made and very sturdy. Regardless of price these are good pens. Throw into the equation the excellent value and you have a winner.
on 26 January 2016
Parker pens are simply the best.
This gorgeous coral jotter has joined my favourite pens which travel with me in my handbag, as it looks as beautiful as it writes.
It is the perfect length and weight, and mine came with one blue ink Quink refill, which I replaced with a black one, as I simply find black to be a more comfortable colour to read.
I first used this pen in my three-hour English A level exam, and even then my hand did not hurt, and I did not have a problem with the smoothly flowing ink at any point. All in all a great product, and I will be buying again in case my current one gets misplaced or somebody I lend it to decides to let it "go missing" into their bag. :)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 June 2016
This is a ballpoint pen - by Parker. It comes in an attractive case. The pen itself has a tip that retracts when not in use (and, having had it for a year, it doesn't leak). The body of the pen is made from stainless-steel, offering a sophisticated aesthetic quality.

It's comfortable to write with, and the ink flows in a smooth manner - with a medium sized point. If you're after a reliable and well-made pen, I fully recommend this item. The refills are reasonably priced.
on 22 September 2015
nothing to say on the pen that everyone knows. I have to complain on the "gift boxed" part, the color is darken than in the photo and looks poor, its not a silver-gray but more a dark gold background, not good for a silver pen, finally the box is closed by a sliding in tube and not a cover as you may think, the one behind you see in the seller picture is a tube not a cover. All in all looks very poor due to ugly packaging, I would not recommend this for a gift to anyone.
on 5 October 2015
For someone who doesn't do alot of writing, I have to say i'm very impressed with parker pens, very comfortable to use, easy to change cartridges and the fact there is a range of them. I'm currently using the blue chrome trim. There is one minor improvement I would recommend to parker and that is to make the twist that joins the pen to the top part of the pen out of metal instead of plastic, it's less likely to lose it's thread then. (this is only for the non metal pens)