4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is
It's a good size and plenty of room to write stuff in, however the card it is made of is quite heavy and I've had some problems keeping it on the wall! Lots and lots of blue tack is the way forward with this!
Published on 7 Dec 2012 by rebecca calvert

3.0 out of 5 stars It's suitable for purpose
I needed a wall planner, this is a wall planner.
It arrived in secure packaging, it was in good condition and comes with the dry wipe pen and stickers to put on it.
Published 9 months ago by Samir

4.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: 2015 Year Wall Planner - Large Size Laminated (Office Product)

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent wallplanner delivered promptly, 24 Oct 2012
A little on the large size for our purposes at work. It comes with sheets of stick-on dots in three colours and a pen that's bit feeble does still does the job. It's a laminated number and the ink from the pen shows up but only just.

If you want a wallpaper that's cheap, gets the job done and is delivered quickly, this should do you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rewards chart, too, 25 Jan 2013
Newton "Sassy Brit" (Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Great size, lots of space to write on, and as it's printed on a thin card with a laminated feel. Just what I wanted. It also comes with a whiteboard marker pen and dot stickers. Everything I need to plan the family diary, so we all know at a glance what is going on. The whiteboard pen is not brilliant, but extra ones are pretty easy to come by. I didn't get it for that though.

Besides using it as a diary/planner I'm also using it as a reward chart to record how much study time I do, so I can give myself an award at the end of each week, IF, (I mean when) I achieve my study time goals. Also encouraging my son to do the same with his A Level study time (by leading by example ha! ha!).

I bought extra stickers 700 STICKY COLOURED 8mm LABELS DOTS ROUND CIRCLES SELF ADHESIVE ASSORTED COLOURS (which I also reviewed) just for this purpose.

Fingers crossed my plan is as good as my planner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Customer, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this wall planner last year. I found it easy to read and to use, and over all I liked the product. My only criticism is that the marker pen supplied is of rubbish quality and you will need to buy a different make for effective use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wall Planner, 10 Feb 2014
I brought this for a project at work, ideal for the job I needed it for - it was also a great price. Will definately purchase another one for next year

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallchart, 23 Oct 2013
Arrived here today , ahead of schedule. Exactly what I required for getting a busy schedule sorted out for next year. Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wall planner, 17 Aug 2012
This product was fine, exactly as deatiled and expected. The product arrived promptly and therefore i would use this company again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I like, 9 Jan 2014
Came exactly as expected, excellent value for money. For someone who needs to keep track of people birthdays etc this is great, it even comes with a little pen!
I however, have no friends, so just use it to write in exams dates etc.

Buy it, if you don't feel organised - this will help you think that you are being!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Memory Back Up, 2 Nov 2012
C. Martin - See all my reviews
I love my planner, no more forgetting to do stuff, plenty of space to write notes for each day, Buy one and be organised, I couldn't function without mine. A must for busy mums.

5.0 out of 5 stars An essential tool for any office with less than 10 personnel, 5 Oct 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I have been buying this for the past couple of years for work and it's been one of the best decisions that I have made.

As a department manager for 15 people I find it a valuable tool for planning and recording important information such as:

- Meeting Dates
- Staff Holidays
- Staff Sickness
- Supplier Visit dates
- Audit Dates
- Project Dates

It's 8 times the size of A4 and I find that it's easy to look back at certain dates and events and for manually counting holidays of personnel if there are any queries raised by certain members of staff.

Before someone asks me for a day off they can quickly glance at the board and see for themselves if anyone is off or if there are any important meetings or visits on site. Each individual is assigned a colour code which is shown at the bottom of the board and you can look at the holiday patterns for your colours at a glance.

When I'm on the phone and I'm asked if I can be somewhere on a certain date or dates I can quickly glance at the board and decide. There is sufficient space in each box for capturing key information but it becomes a disorganised mess if you write more than 3-4 things.

I have this on the wall right in front of the desk and because of its size it makes it very heavy. I find that bluetack isn't strong enough to hold it up therefore I use a strong double sided Velcro tape.

In terms of suitability I find that it's ideal for an office of 1-10 but I struggle at times when I am trying to capture information of 15 people. If all the information is spaced out evenly it's fine but can look a bit cluttered when there is a large amount of information in one area such as summer holidays and christmas holidays.

Verdict: An essential tool for any office with less than 10 personnel as long as you keep the information to a minimum

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks