5.0 out of 5 stars phone cover

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Cool little case but doesnt protect your phone
Published 2 months ago by blu

5.0 out of 5 stars phone cover, 31 Mar 2013
I love this cover its modern and bright and definately makes a statement. A bit of glitter came off within the first two days of having the cover on but it hasn't affected the look of the case or the quality. I get so many people asking were I got this cover from and I have recommended amazon :-) I am very happy with my purchase and I will be buying more covers for my phone soon thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
This review is from: TheBlingZ Rosa Silver Crystal Diamond Diamante Rhinestone Bling Bling Gem Phone Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 800 (Electronics)
Arrived on time, as described

5.0 out of 5 stars Bling, 30 Aug 2013
Not only a bling item but is sturdy enough to protect the phone. Was a small gift and the person was delighted with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, Value for money product, 28 Aug 2013
Very pleased with this phone case as I have been using it for 5 months and it is still in good condition. Then gems have not come off and i've dropped my phone like 20 times and still the case is in good condition. definitely going to order another one again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars bling cover, 13 April 2013
Lovely cover for my Nokia lumia.Arrived on time and certainly blings up my fone. The colour is a lovely baby pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars bling z hot silver zebra phone case, 30 Mar 2013
The phone case is lovely and very shiny and the pink is a lovely colour. The item arrived in good condition and very promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blinged case nokia lumia 800, 8 Feb 2013
Looked like picture and arrived very quick, very pleased, will be coming back and recommendations to friends and family! My son loves it too

5.0 out of 5 stars nice cover, 5 Aug 2014
I liked very much the fact that it is really hard and heavy because it can keep the phone safe. Can't say much about it though because I made a mistake and bought a cover for a previous phone model than mine...

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 30 July 2014
Cool little case but doesnt protect your phone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sep 2014
great value for the money