5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products
Top quality would recommend to anyone who is supplying eggs at the rate that I do. The price is unbeatable and have yet to find anywhere cheaper than on amazon
Published 20 months ago by Andy

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
paid for better quality i though, but boxes very poor quality , and not big enough for duck eggs!! ( maybe they have small ducks?)
Published on 4 April 2013 by F S Chapman

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent products, 13 Sept. 2013
Andy (Durham, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 300 X 1/2 DOZEN NEW GREY EGG BOXES FOR CHICKEN DUCK HEN EGGS with our free sample coloured egg boxes

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 8 April 2013
Mr. W. E. Mckerrow "winedetective" (Ballindalloch) - See all my reviews
Excellent just what I needed and at a fraction of the price of other retailers. I would highly recommend these egg boxes.

5.0 out of 5 stars A far better deal than you are going to get at the local farm supply store!, 13 Jun. 2014
E. Dean Butler (Worcestershire, UK) - See all my reviews
I got tired of paying over 30p at the local farm store for a simple egg box for 12 eggs. So, I took a look at Amazon and found this produce and supplier. The product is as good as anyone's, and at significant savings. The only negative is that shipping was a bit on the slow side -- not the one or two day service we expect from Amazon sellers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good., 12 May 2014
These Egg Boxes are very good for there price. Strong & the catches actually work.
The Cardboard is good & they do rip apart with out tearing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg boxes, 12 May 2014
Definitely a five star rating. To be honest, I am not using them for eggs, I am using them for moth boxes and as always I look for value for money and these fit the bill. So thanks guys. I would recommend them to anyone who wants them for their proper use, but as moth boxes also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent ~ 5 Stars!, 6 Nov. 2013
Michael Payn - See all my reviews
Very good price, expected quality (they are just eggboxes!) and delivered next day. We will definitely be back when these run out - Thankyou very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reasonable priced egg boxes, 13 Jun. 2013
These are just the job if you need lots of egg boxes - arrived promptly and contain eggs - can't say a lot more

5.0 out of 5 stars good for those of us who have allotment hens, 11 Nov. 2014
Well priced egg boxes, good for those of us who have allotment hens. Fairly robust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 April 2015
Very pleased with my order. Will be ordering some egg boxes soon