5.0 out of 5 stars Top Quality, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: SilverStone SST-FP32B-E 3.5 inch 4xUSB 3.0 Audio Firewire Front I/O Module - Black (Accessory)
Top quality product from Silverstone as always. Made in very sturdy metal and encased connections. The cables are very thick, so some cable management skills will come in handy when installing in a smaller case.

Also be sure to check a listing of this product SST-FP32B-E twice before you buy, since it often is listed with a picture from a similar product from silverstone (SST-FP32B) which has an added firewire connection. Sellers often seems to mix these two products up. SST-FP32B-E has two USB3 conncections on each side of a mic and headphone jack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful when designing a custom case. Highly recommend., 20 May 2014
The quality is top notch and the price is very reasonable. If I had a criticism, and of course, I do, it would be that because there are four USB 3.0 ports, there are two internal cables, which go into two USB 3.0 headers. A lot of motherbords only have one of those, so it would have been nice to have an adapter for usb 2.0 headers, running at 2.0 speed. But that would have driven the price up, so I understand why it might be better to buy separately, as some people won't need it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect what I was looking for, 9 July 2014
4xUSB 3.0! Line-in, Line-out.
Perfect what I was looking for. Future proofing with 2x internal USB 3.0 headers...

Only downside is that they could have bent some of the metal and add a possibility to mount 1 or 2 2.5" SSDs/HDDs
Next version should have it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 13 May 2014
I ordered this because up until now I have had to switch my jack plugs between my speakers and headset via my sound card connections in the rear of my PC. This was far from ideal as it meant routing my headset every time I changed between them and my speakers. I also had an unused USB3 connection on my mainboard, so this great piece of kit from Silverstone made absolute sense for me.

It slotted straight into my obsolete floppy disk drive bay (3.5 inch) and the cables had plenty of length to reach the required connections on my Asus Soundcard and my Mainboard USB3 plug.

It is simple and well finished in black, it is made of steel so it will be much more robust than similar items made from plastic.

I don't see how it could be improved upon, either in looks or value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars usb 3, 10 May 2014
Mr. N. S. Busby (great britain) - See all my reviews
Not the best looking thing on my system but an essensial i suppose i could mod it.spray paint it or some thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two internal USB3 headers, 7 Nov 2013
This front panel has two internal USB3 headers. Some front panels only have external USB3 headers, so thats a big plus. All the connectors are snug and feel secure. The black finish looks very nice. Great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars works as expected, 26 Aug 2014
works fine, just make sure your motherboard supports 2xusb headers...