4.0 out of 5 stars Sure they're fine
Bought these because I have an android, wanted a mic, and the fully in-ear headphones don't fit in my ears properly. They work well, and they are comfortable. Unfortunate that there is no volume button, and the sound is not amazing (noticeable improvement when I switched temporarily back to the iphone headphones). Overall, hard to complain.
Published 22 days ago by Wm J

2.0 out of 5 stars working with laptop but not with Nokia phone
Published 9 months ago by Reva

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars working with laptop but not with Nokia phone, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
I received the headset just today. Funnily enough it works well with my laptop - the sound quality much improved compared to the inbuilt speakers. But it doesn't work with my Nokia X2 phone. I had bought it primarily for using with the phone. It refuses to let me make a call every time I dial a number; the audio quality with my phone radio is terrible too. I am thinking of returning it. I had wanted it for my phone and I cannot make a call when the headset is connected. So it doesn't do the basic thing it should. The reason I am giving it 2 stars is because it works well with the laptop. But what's the use?! And since I have used other headsets with my phone I know there is nothing wrong with my Nokia.

1.0 out of 5 stars It lasted 1 day, 26 April 2014
Alejandro Lopez Fernandez (Barcelona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
While using it I my thumb bumped into the mini jack and it broke it in half. Very poor quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sure they're fine, 4 Jan. 2015

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Very good ear phones for the price. I've been using mine for a couple of months without an issue. I have no qualms with the build quality or with anything else for the matter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Sound and Quality, 8 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Nice pair of headphones cheapest price i found online. Good quality and sounding bass a good buy from Philips even though i do prefer Sony.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Well, I'm not sure what else to say, they are brilliant, so much so after buying one pair I got 2 more so I had spares for the future.

They are loud, crystal clear, dynamic and work just as well when used on a mobile call. People at the other end have comment on how clear I sound.

Can't recommend them enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 27 Mar. 2013
I would recommend these to anyone. They have lasted and are still working strong. They have amazing sound quality. They go really loud!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase for little money, 18 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Good quality, but would be nicer if it had volume control. Comfortably fits in the ear. Couldn't recommend as perfect bargain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good set of phones, 11 Jan. 2015
KJD "Geanie" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
For those of us who cannot cope with the spongey tube-like in ear headphones, these fit great. I already own a black pair and bought these for my daughter's iPhone as the iPhone headphones are continuously faulty. She has been using them happily to date. Good value for an average set of phones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Value, Can't Fault it, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
I bought my Blackberry 9900 and the earphones were just rubbish. Especially after moving from an iPhone. The iPhone earplugs were much better. I thought of using my iPhone earplugs but they had worn out after my rough usage of 2 years. Wanted to buy a good replacement that I can use with both my blackberry and iPhone. There are headphones which I cannot wrap and put into my pocket, and then there are those in-ear earplugs which can be irritating. I found these to be good, especially for their price. If your iPhone earplugs are worn out, or you find Blackberry ones rubbish, go for these. Can't fault the value they offer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›