5.0 out of 5 stars Right Value, Can't Fault it
Published on 27 July 2012 by aman

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish
Published 1 month ago by Hasan M.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Value, Can't Fault it, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
I bought my Blackberry 9900 and the earphones were just rubbish. Especially after moving from an iPhone. The iPhone earplugs were much better. I thought of using my iPhone earplugs but they had worn out after my rough usage of 2 years. Wanted to buy a good replacement that I can use with both my blackberry and iPhone. There are headphones which I cannot wrap and put into my pocket, and then there are those in-ear earplugs which can be irritating. I found these to be good, especially for their price. If your iPhone earplugs are worn out, or you find Blackberry ones rubbish, go for these. Can't fault the value they offer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Absolute rubbish, 20 Sep 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Absolutely rubbish. I always thought no matter what, if frequency response was good (18-22000 in this one) headphones should sound good. Well, I was wrong. They literally lack bass, there isn't any bass at all and audio quality is awful. It's ok for answering calls but personally I can't listen music with these. There are other proper brands out there (without mic) about same price. My only regret is that I bought them from Amazon, it was almost half price in the market place.

Also buyer's be aware that although it seems that they are coming with a adapter to work with brands apart from Apple, they don't. You are just buying the headset which works alright with Samsung and Lumia (Nokia/Microsoft)

The only good thing about this is that it works with Lumia and Samsung phones, plus being not an in-ear headset.

Not recommended at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sounds tinny, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Arrived late. I've tried them with good quality music on Spotify and tried watching a film and TV programme with them but the sound is too distant and tinny. Not what I expected from a Phillips headset, maybe I should have spent more money and got a better one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product for the price, 28 May 2014
This is my second pair of these headphones; the first pair lasted longer than other headphones I've bought. I use them daily for phone calls and listening to music so they are heavily used. I like the design - hate in-ear types!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I expected., 26 Jun 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Definitely worth the money. They fit so comfortably in my ears and not had any problems with them so far.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it well enough but I had better and cheaper earphones before, 10 Jun 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
I like it well enough but I had better and cheaper earphones before.
But then again, I bought my previous earphones in Asia - where many high quality electronic items are more affordable.
Here in Amazon, I believe this is among the cheapest ones WITH A MICROPHONE included.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones, 5 May 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Despite of the low price they sound great. Beautiful and simple design. I only miss a volume control where the mic is placed. My new favorite headphones for everyday use.

1.0 out of 5 stars It lasted 1 day, 26 April 2014
Alejandro Lopez Fernandez (Barcelona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
While using it I my thumb bumped into the mini jack and it broke it in half. Very poor quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars working with laptop but not with Nokia phone, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
I received the headset just today. Funnily enough it works well with my laptop - the sound quality much improved compared to the inbuilt speakers. But it doesn't work with my Nokia X2 phone. I had bought it primarily for using with the phone. It refuses to let me make a call every time I dial a number; the audio quality with my phone radio is terrible too. I am thinking of returning it. I had wanted it for my phone and I cannot make a call when the headset is connected. So it doesn't do the basic thing it should. The reason I am giving it 2 stars is because it works well with the laptop. But what's the use?! And since I have used other headsets with my phone I know there is nothing wrong with my Nokia.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 22 Mar 2014
This review is from: Philips SHE2105BK/00 In-Ear Headset - Black (Automotive)
Very good ear phones for the price. I've been using mine for a couple of months without an issue. I have no qualms with the build quality or with anything else for the matter.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›