Price:£3.49+ Free shipping

on 10 February 2014
I've just used these to prise off a particularly stubborn tyre, and the performed admirably.. Unlike the halfords ones which bent at the ends and were thrown in the bin! Quick delivery and ace product, plus they all clip together so they should all be in the same place when needed..
on 21 May 2014
Broke a pair that came in a bike kit on first use and replaced with these. They were just as people people had described in other reviews: sturdy, easy to use and well developed.

Felt like a pro using these!
on 20 July 2013
I bought these because they were plastic (wouldn't damage the rim.)

Although plastic they were tough and not flimsy . They were great .
on 2 June 2014
I have some tough to remove tyres on my bike and I snapped my previous set of tyre levers. I bought these Schwalbe ones and they worked a treat. Far stronger than my previous set (because they are wider I think), but still plastic so don't damage your wheel rims.
I was not sure that these would be strong enough to use on my son's BMX bike because it is really ahrd work getting the tyre off and on. I thought they would break. They did not. They are strong and they had to be to get the tyre back on. A great well made tool for the toughest of tyres. Recommended.
on 5 July 2013
Great product, lightweight easy to store in my underbar bag, great value for money easy to use and does not damage wheel rim
on 31 March 2016
Excellent design to a simple tool they look nice and professional. I have not had the chance to use them yet but the Schwalbe name is well renowned so I don't expect to have any issues when I do. They are a nice bright colour so shouldn't get lost in the grass either. As always an excellent purchase. Two small things that aren't worthy of any real concern are:

- I received a different design to the one featured on the product view, luckily these are even better than what I thought I was buying. I presume a newer revision of the tool. Not a problem but Amazon should update the images.
- I cant seem to find anyway to clip the three levers together apart from using the elastic band that comes with them. Not an issue really again, I wont be taking them with me everywhere.
on 24 April 2014
I used Topeak tyre levers which came with the combined tool kit. Unfortunately one leaver got snapped. While i was searching for another pair of leavers i came across with Schwalbe ones and after gone through a few previous reviews i decided to give it ago. i already used them a couple of times and it works very well and it has got a decent length if you have fairly big hands. No problems of recommending for anyone.
on 17 June 2015
They are very strong despite their low profile and they slide around the rim just about like a cold knife through butter. changing tyres is as easy as I've ever known it to be and I've changed a lot of tyres with a lot of tyre levers. They are also compact and fit together conveniently and snuggly.

They replace halfirds own plastics efferts which are aweful to use and 2 eventually failed in normal use.
on 18 August 2014
Bought these after finding the Park Tools levers pathetic. Sadly these are no better. Even more difficult to hook onto a spoke, and when taking off a 25mm tyre the ends splintered, just as the Park Tools blue nylon levers had. Very very annoying to have bought well-reviewed items and to find them so utterly useless. Have now replaced with metal levers with a good kink in them which fit easily onto the spokes and will not leave sharp blue plastic splinters inside my tyres!