5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome bag!, 15 April 2014
This review is from: Aqua Quest 'The Tote' Waterproof Backpack Dry Bag - 20 L (Sports)
The Tote was by far made of the most durable material of the three backpacks….it was one rugged bag and I would say probably 110% waterproof! This bag was the most different of the others as well. It did not have the regular backpack structure, it was more round and did not have padded straps or back.

What we loved about this pack:

I believe that you could submerge this pack in any water for any amount of time and everything would stay dry.

I also think that this bag could hold up against almost any type of handling. I did not have any fear of this bag getting damaged when we had to check it on the plane or when it was tossed around on the bus’ or boats!

It was also great that you could grab this bag by the handles and carry as a duffel bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 15 April 2014

What we loved about this pack:

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Mar. 2014
Thought I'd give this a few weeks of use before reviewing.

This is a well-built, totally waterproof bag. It has a top-loading, zip-free entry system, coupled with the shoulder straps. Contents feel secure but easily accessible.

It's great at keeping your kit dry - unlike my previous mountain sack, where everything go slightly damp after an afternoon in the rain.

The bag has no internal pockets, resulting in a full 20 litres of packing space. This makes it appear somewhat Tardis-like during packing!

Thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag, 14 Nov. 2014
Love this bag! I use it everyday. For groceries as I walk home, to the gym, for work. What I like best is that it's big and fits a lot; BUT if you don't have a lot of stuff you can simply fold it a few times extra to make it smaller. Indeed waterproof in the rain, and as comfortable as you can expect from a tote. Wish the straps were padded but hey ho, I'm not complaining!

5.0 out of 5 stars dry bag, 7 May 2014
The aqua quest tote dry bag is a well thought out design there is a velcro seal at the opening then you roll it down it is very secure and an improvement on the not velcro type of bag the shoulder straps are not padded but the 20ltr size of the bag means that it should be light so this is not an issue ideal for watertype sports canoeing ect.

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is a must to have., 25 Mar. 2014
After having bought this product I feel really safe now for my bellonging when I go snorkling.
No water yet have gone inside so am pretty amazed for such price..

Great things this Aqua-Quest

Leonidas

Aqua-Quest 'The Tote' Waterproof Backpack Dry Bag - 20 L - Red Model
Not in stock; order now and we'll deliver when available