5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bolero!
I bought this bolero for a wedding as i thought it might give a classy touch to my band new sparkly dress. The detail is gorgeous and i was given nothing but great comments about it all night! Fantastic buy, so happy with it :)
Published on 2 April 2012 by caty1305

3.0 out of 5 stars small fitting
Purchased this item in size 12/14, I am nearer a size 14 but found it very tight fitting - maybe the sizing needs to be looked at, otherwise well made. I may buy it in another colour but in the next size up.
Published on 11 Jun 2012 by hullaballoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Bolero!, 2 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Boleros, shrugs, 30 April 2012
I bought this product in 2 different colours, lovely item, would recommend as a cover up/shrug. Very good value items. Arrived early, would buy from this seller again.

3.0 out of 5 stars small fitting, 11 Jun 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice style and colour, 12 Sep 2012
J. Mitchell (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
Lovely aqua blue, perfect for the outfit I wanted to team it with - nice crochet style - really feminine. Excellent value for money, washes well.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bolero is great, 2 Nov 2012
Susan Sant (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ladies Knitted Bolero Crochet Cardigan Shrug (Apparel)
Just received my silver grey bolero, 7 days before suggested delivery date. Fantastic service. Am over the moon with it. Fits perfect and looks so nice. Material is so light and crochet detail is lovely. I bought it for the night-time 'do' at my niece's wedding this December when I didn't want to wear the 'posh' bolero jacket that goes with my dress. Going to order another one in a different colour. Recommend highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars smart, 25 Nov 2012
good rating for a nice product good fit smart and would recommend to all, good Colour selection finishes outfit off

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought two!, 30 Oct 2012
I purchased a white one of these boleros and liked it so much I immediately sent away for a black one. They are well made and just ideal for my holiday where the evenings may get a bit cooler.

5.0 out of 5 stars bolero shrug, 13 Sep 2012
Love this item, rely soft wool look lovely on and good size fitting too. looks lovely over the top of a maxi dress, and keeps the chill off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful bolero in lovely colours, 30 Sep 2012
Mrs. HA CHESTERMAN "Heathermadwoman68" (Watton in Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
I ordered several of these boleros in different colours to go with summer dresses which did not have sleeves or had just straps. As I am getting on a bit, some sort of cover up was required but all the boleros I tried in shops on the high street were so small they were not comfortable to wear. I saw these boleros on Amazon and ordered them with some apprehension not knowing what they would be like and not sure the colours would be as seen. I was thrilled with the quality, sizing, price and colours of these crocheted cardigans.

5.0 out of 5 stars shrug, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Ladies Knitted Bolero Crochet Cardigan Shrug (Apparel)
Have been searching for a shrug this colour for ages! Loved this one when I saw it! I have a wedding in the Philippines and wanted something to throw over my shoulders at night if the weather got cooler. This is perfect. Was a bit worried it would be too heavy but it's made of very light and delicate material and I love the teal colour. It will go perfect with my navy dress/turquoise dress. Would recommend this item to others. I am a size 14 but bought a 16/18 and it fitted perfect.