Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 2 April 2013
found this book absolutely amazing, funny in most parts as it wasn't written by a formal author, it was basically like a diary/story of a real busy, big family mother. it didnt mention all the silly formal terms that no one understands, just a basic life of a busy mother.
on 17 January 2014
Although mildly enjoyable to read, I was left feeling as though I could have written a better, longer and more in depth version of this book myself. There was also no rhyme or reason to the placing if the content which was slightly annoying.
on 24 February 2013
This was just what I needed...laughed quite a bit and kept laughing was refreshing to read a frank,open,honest and down to earth view on something which quite frankly at times is sugar coated by other books....would recommend many thanks
on 6 February 2014
I have this book on my kindle and flick through it at least once a month, it's easy to flick through have a giggle and then refer back to the next month. My son is 7 months old and I can relate to a lot of this book! :-)
on 15 November 2013
I got this on kindle. I started to read it and then lost interest. Maybe read it after I have actually had my baby as a a bit of reflective humour.
It was cheap on Kindle so cant really complain.
on 25 August 2013
Some useful information but very much written from an American viewpoint! Some parts were funny and honest but felt that not all of the author's experiences were relevant to a new mum in the UK.
on 8 November 2012
Funny, but very short, read it in one day's commute. But it did make me chuckle. Didn't teach me anything new, but I don't really think that was the point.
on 5 December 2012
Some giggle moments, well enough written. But far too short. A bit like reading a self help section in a magazine.
on 6 May 2014
very insightful and amusing, although I wish it was longer. glad I read this and hope to read more like it.
on 3 March 2014
was quite funny read it in an hour or two. could have been a bit longer but easy to read