5.0 out of 5 stars Top item for baby
Published 6 months ago by Media Fox

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo
Published 12 months ago by Chungles

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua) (Baby Product)
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top item for baby, 3 Sept. 2014
Media Fox (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We love our bumbo and despite some awkward quirks it is one of the best baby items we own. With limited space in our flat this has been perfect for perching our daughter up in the kitchen for her meals or so she can supervise my cooking. Not sure why it has straps as they seem completely useless but suspect it has something to do with safety regulations. Table top is a little tricky to put on at first but once you have the knack it's no trouble at all and is really useful. The seat and tray are very easy to keep clean, the tray going into the nightly dishwasher run, and very portable thus good for taking to Grandma's house. Recommend getting when bub is around the 3 month mark as we waited till our daughter was five months and wish we'd had it sooner. She is now 8 months and alas soon to grow out of it and will be missed. Top tip: really useful for getting a good baby passport photo without them lying on the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2013
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.

2.0 out of 5 stars Clever baby seat but the material apparently brakes easily. At least the middle handle of our bumbo ..., 9 Feb. 2015
Clever baby seat but the material apparently brakes easily. At least the middle handle of our bumbo seat had a huge crack after only three days in use. When we wanted to return this item the price had risen from 32 pound to 52 pound within one week. And unfortunately it was impossible to contact the seller for an exchange at the same price as know seller contact information was indicated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 25 Sept. 2013
Bought for my nephew who is 6 months and he loves it. Great idea - I wish they had these when my children were young. No more using cushions to prop them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars My little one loves it!, 15 Mar. 2014
Bought this on recommendation from lots of friends. I love it, it's easy to wipe clean and my little girl loves it. She has always wanted to be sat up most of the time and this helps her get there.

2.0 out of 5 stars Rather disappointed!, 23 Jan. 2015
D. J. Jackson (UK) - See all my reviews
I had read plenty of reviews prior to buying this product and was desperate to get one for my 4 month old daughter (especially as this one came with a tray and would come in handy for my daughter when eating and playing with her toys!) However after buying this particular one I have been rather disappointed and have barely used it. My friends Bumbo seat appears a little wider, although I don't think it helps that there are straps on this particular seat, which get stuck and difficult for me to place my daughter in it with comfort. If you are considering buying this product, check there are no straps at the front.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Dec. 2013
A. Dominguez Cesar "A.D" (England) - See all my reviews
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for my 3 month old who's 65cm tall, 27 Jun. 2014
Disappointed that the seat was too small for my baby...was looking forward to letting him try and he had a hard time trying to fit in