on 20 November 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.
on 18 December 2013
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.
on 4 June 2015
Totally agree with comments re too narrow for chubby legs - lasted about 2 weeks with my son - table also difficult to clip under - waste of money .
on 4 March 2014
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.
on 22 October 2015
This is a good quality product; however, it hasn't really proven to be that great as it doesn't really accommodate the width of my baby's thighs. It just meant I had to prize him in and out when I used it. This product would probably have been of more value to me if I bought it when my baby was probably around 3 months old as by the time I bought it for him (~5 months) he was only weeks away from being able to sit up on his own.
on 4 February 2015
my baby uses terry towels and is too big to fit in the seat. I will sell it or give it away. unusable for big bottomed babies!
on 2 February 2016
My baby never fitted in this. He tried at 4 months and it was too tight on his legs even then (he's not a big baby). Tried again at 6 months and after stretching it to accommodate his legs, he as able to climb out... Albeit with his poor thighs stick fast! Literally never used it.
on 26 July 2015
My four month old is too big for this and he is quite a small baby. The previous model is the one to get. This is simply too small and uncomfortable. The tray is a pain to fix too
on 21 November 2015
I have a baby come to stay every other weekend. I bought when he was 3 months old so I didn't always have to hold him - it was a little too big then but now at 5 months he fills it out nicely and he's quite big but quite skinny. I nearly didn't buy because of the bad reviews, but I'm pleased I did. I don't struggle to attach the tray, even when he's already in it. He's got chubby little thighs and while its snug, it's not too tight.
on 3 December 2013
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

See one answered question