5.0 out of 5 stars great
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.
Published 17 months ago by Jane Lloyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo
Published 14 months ago by Chungles

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua) (Baby Product)
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it..., 27 Mar. 2015
Not worth it... If baby is a little chubby on it's legs (as a normal baby is) forget it. It will hurt and I've found a lot of faults, specially when you put the tray and it's not practical to attach the tray to the Bumbo. Sold mine after 2 weeks.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little one loves it!, 15 Mar. 2014
Bought this on recommendation from lots of friends. I love it, it's easy to wipe clean and my little girl loves it. She has always wanted to be sat up most of the time and this helps her get there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 25 Sept. 2013
Bought for my nephew who is 6 months and he loves it. Great idea - I wish they had these when my children were young. No more using cushions to prop them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Dec. 2013
A. Dominguez Cesar "A.D" (England) - See all my reviews
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

2.0 out of 5 stars my baby uses terry towels and is too big to ..., 4 Feb. 2015
my baby uses terry towels and is too big to fit in the seat. I will sell it or give it away. unusable for big bottomed babies!

4.0 out of 5 stars ... was 3 months old and it has been so useful to be able to have him sit up and ..., 28 Feb. 2015
I started using it for my baby when he was 3 months old and it has been so useful to be able to have him sit up and play with his toys. I often have him in it in the kitchen while I'm preparing dinner. It's quite heavy which makes it very solid. The only thing I hate is that they've put stupid safety straps in which it doesn't need (the old design never had any) as its tight enough anyway and so we never do them up

5.0 out of 5 stars Seating independence, 19 Oct. 2014
When your little one can support their own head these are a great ideal. They support safely with a strap, and the little tray is great to put toys and things on. Its a great transition for short periods, when they are bored with lying on the play-mat or on a bouncer and I can well understand why they are popular. The little seat gives them the first taste of independent sitting.