5.0 out of 5 stars great
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.
Published 15 months ago by Jane Lloyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo
Published 13 months ago by Chungles

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua) (Baby Product)
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 25 Sept. 2013
Bought for my nephew who is 6 months and he loves it. Great idea - I wish they had these when my children were young. No more using cushions to prop them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top item for baby, 3 Sept. 2014
Media Fox (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
We love our bumbo and despite some awkward quirks it is one of the best baby items we own. With limited space in our flat this has been perfect for perching our daughter up in the kitchen for her meals or so she can supervise my cooking. Not sure why it has straps as they seem completely useless but suspect it has something to do with safety regulations. Table top is a little tricky to put on at first but once you have the knack it's no trouble at all and is really useful. The seat and tray are very easy to keep clean, the tray going into the nightly dishwasher run, and very portable thus good for taking to Grandma's house. Recommend getting when bub is around the 3 month mark as we waited till our daughter was five months and wish we'd had it sooner. She is now 8 months and alas soon to grow out of it and will be missed. Top tip: really useful for getting a good baby passport photo without them lying on the ground.

5.0 out of 5 stars My little one loves it!, 15 Mar. 2014
Bought this on recommendation from lots of friends. I love it, it's easy to wipe clean and my little girl loves it. She has always wanted to be sat up most of the time and this helps her get there.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as useful as I'd hoped, 4 Mar. 2015
Speedy delivery and arrived in great condition. I bought this to encourage my son to sit up. However, it hasn't been as useful as I'd hoped - they will only sit in it for short amounts of time (maybe 5-10 mins) as they seem to find it uncomfortable. Like some of the other reviewers have said, the straps are placed in odd positions which makes it uncomfortable for the babies as they tend to dig in. Both of my babies (twins) fit well into this but they are small in size - if your child is in a higher percentile it might be a tight squeeze. Well made product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Dec. 2013
A. Dominguez Cesar "A.D" (England) - See all my reviews
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Son does not fit?, 13 Mar. 2015
I've got to agree with the other negative reviews. My son is only 3 months old (the intended use for the product is when they are able to hold their head up, so around 3-4 months). He fits in it but it is an incredibly tight squeeze, needless to say he hates being squashed up in it! Not worth the money for something that he will only be able to use for 3-4 weeks maximum. He is 13lb and is the 50th percentile for height & weight, so I have no idea why he doesn't fit in it. Perhaps it was made for very petite, tiny babies?

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small for my 3 month old who's 65cm tall, 27 Jun. 2014
Disappointed that the seat was too small for my baby...was looking forward to letting him try and he had a hard time trying to fit in