5.0 out of 5 stars great
very supportive for the childs back. great product. i would recommend this product, has many good advantages, also moves with the baby and is very comfy.
Published 19 months ago by Jane Lloyd

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo
Published 17 months ago by Chungles

2.0 out of 5 stars Very tight on my 5mo, 4 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bumbo Floor Seat and Play Tray Combo Pack (Aqua) (Baby Product)
A friend lent me one for my first child and she fit into it until she was almost 9mo. She loved sitting in it. I bought one for my 5mo son last month and it is a very tight squeeze. Not sure if the dimensions have changed since the originals or my son has a particularly large behind (he is 25th percentile weight). I have had to remove the seat belts as he looked so uncomfortable in it. The marketing says that the Bumbo is suitable from 4 months but I think my son has almost outgrown it at 5 months. He is jammed in so tightly that when I lift him up to get him out of it the Bumbo stays stuck to his bottom! The tray is a nice idea but getting it to clip underneath is really tricky with the baby in the seat. My son is too big to slide in if I attach the tray first. Not sure I would have bought it if I had known given that my boy isn't too keen on sitting in it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 20 Nov. 2013
I bought this for my six month old, I could not get her in as the seat was too narrow. Has been returned.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 18 Dec. 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars ... son - table also difficult to clip under - waste of money, 4 Jun. 2015
Totally agree with comments re too narrow for chubby legs - lasted about 2 weeks with my son - table also difficult to clip under - waste of money .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 25 Sept. 2013
Bought for my nephew who is 6 months and he loves it. Great idea - I wish they had these when my children were young. No more using cushions to prop them up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little seat., 22 July 2015
Saw this seat at one of the local mother and baby groups. I was imediately impressed and came home to order one. This one is the updated version with the harness for added safety. It is a lil tricky to fasten as the front bit gets stuck under babys leg and nappy. Over time the seat will stretch a bit and will make it a little less tight. The tray is a good idea so they can eat or play with toys. My baby will get the extra strenghth and support in his neck and back from this seat and i'm sure he'll be sat up on his own in no time.

2.0 out of 5 stars my baby uses terry towels and is too big to ..., 4 Feb. 2015
my baby uses terry towels and is too big to fit in the seat. I will sell it or give it away. unusable for big bottomed babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seating independence, 19 Oct. 2014
When your little one can support their own head these are a great ideal. They support safely with a strap, and the little tray is great to put toys and things on. Its a great transition for short periods, when they are bored with lying on the play-mat or on a bouncer and I can well understand why they are popular. The little seat gives them the first taste of independent sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 3 Dec. 2013
A. Dominguez Cesar "A.D" (England) - See all my reviews
The tray should be better designed but overall it's a great product and has helped my baby to sit up properly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Neither good nor bad -_-, 6 Jun. 2015
Good design but if our daughter wasn't as petite as she is then she wouldn't of fit in it I don't think.. She doesn't spend longer than 10-15 minutes in the Bumbo seat at a time as she gets frustrated at not being able to slouch! Also guaranteed to get sick up out of her everytime so put a muslin over the buckle for less mess :)