5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT
i have brought these shelves for my daughters bedroom. I initially went to try and buy them from a high street store. I found the price of a similar two black glass shelf system was £99.99p. At my first look at these the price was £26.99 plus postage.
So on my return I went to purchase these and found the price had dropped to £ 16.99 plus postage...BARGAIN...
Published 6 months ago by R. cooke

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough shelf depth
I've just put this up in my son's bedroom to house his xbox 360 and xbox one.

The first concern I have is that once all of the cables are in, the xboxes both protrude over the front of the shelves, not something I'm comfortable with giving the price of the Xbox one.

Published 6 months ago by C. Ashcroft

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 10 April 2014
R. cooke "devon" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VonHaus 3x Black Floating Shelves with Strengthened Tempered Glass for DVD Players/Cable Boxes/Games Consoles/TV Accessories (Accessory)
These arrived in good time and are very well packaged.
The assembly is very straightforward and I had little use for the instructions. But the instructions if needed are very well lay out and clear.
The cables from the various units run along the back plate with no problem. I am delighted with these shelves.
Extremely good value and great product ..HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not enough shelf depth, 10 April 2014
C. Ashcroft - See all my reviews
I've just put this up in my son's bedroom to house his xbox 360 and xbox one.

There is also quite a bit of lateral movement which, although the unit is well anchored to the wall, doesn't fill you with confidence.

In short, I wouldn't recommend it and this one will be getting replaced with a more solid unit tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV device shelving, 3 July 2014
Delivered extremely quickly; within three days. Very stylish, and holds my TV top box devices easily. One very minor quibble: the Allen head slots in the screws that hold the shelf support brackets are very small, which makes it difficult to tighten them into the back wall support. Even with a decent quality long handled 'T' shaped Allen key I found it hard to get a tightness to prevent the shelves from being susceptible to rocking when devices are placed on them. Larger recesses in the screw heads are something the manufacturer should look at. But overall this is a very smart system, and once it is in place, with the shelves adjusted to ones own height preferences, it requires no further attention. Recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Floating shelves for wall mounted tv, 20 July 2013
Very difficult to fit wires in, thick wires it is impossible so am very disappointed, but the overall look of the glass shelves is nice shame about wires

5.0 out of 5 stars 3x Black Floating Shelves, 7 Jun 2012
Its a great value for money.Easy to assemble with step by step instruction. I would recommend this item. It has done a great job and i am very pleased with the quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetic and functional, 2 Oct 2014
It's very good and does what I bought it for.

However, there are a few niggles. Firstly, make sure the shelves are big enough for your equipment because they smaller than free-standing TV units and space allowances for cable connections will need to be considered beforehand because the depth isn't generous.

Secondly, the screw fixings for the main wall unit are disproportionate. While the wall plug will fit flush against the wall if drilled properly, the screws are too long and will jut out a centimetre more than necessary. This means you will either have to drill deeper to accommodate the longer screw length thus allowing the screw to affix the main unit against wall properly.

To solve the longer screw problem, make sure you drill a pilot hole thinner than the screw and deeper than the wall plug. This will ensure the screw has enough to room to screw in without the wall plug being pushed in or forced out when attaching the wall bracket with its heavy duty screws.

4.0 out of 5 stars spot on piece of kit, 17 Sep 2014
Exactly what I was after,easy to mount and looks good.
Kit arrived before the delivery date,so impressed with that.
Before you open the entire kit,check all the fittings as mine was short of three small retaining screws,these will not be sent in the post as I requested,but I was given the choice as to whether I wanted to send the entire package back,but for the sake of a pound,I bought similar screws.
Installation was easy with no dramas.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, easy to assemble and a nice feature ..., 6 Aug 2014
excellent product, easy to assemble and a nice feature of the cable guides built in to the side means a tidy installation is achievable with a little bit of thought to the order you insert the cables. the only probably I had was getting my PS3 to sit neatly on the shelf (due to the connections on the PS3) but managed to get it looking neat and tidy in the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 10 July 2014
John M. G. Simpson (Belfast, Northern (at the minute) Ireland) - See all my reviews
much more secure than the Duronic DS3033 support shelf, excellent product

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 6 July 2014
Mr. Robert C. Preston "Bob" (Romford, Essex) - See all my reviews
Bought two for my parents, well made, easy to fit and also looks good below their 60" Smart TV bracketed to the wall. £5 a goal for Brazil world cup goals has earned them £50 already, shame about Neymar!