5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Sky+ HD box (see photos)
Needing a support for a Sky+ HD box, we choose this after some research and are happy we did. Yes, the overall dimensions of the Sky+ box are slightly greater in width (a few mm each side) and our box projects some 3cm to the front but all feet are on the glass shelf and it is quite secure.

The shelf is secured to the single piece support arms by a single...
Published 10 months ago by Cheshire Cat

2.0 out of 5 stars Floating shelves for wall mounted tv
Very difficult to fit wires in, thick wires it is impossible so am very disappointed, but the overall look of the glass shelves is nice shame about wires
Published 22 months ago by christine spencer-hayes

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for Sky+ HD box (see photos), 29 Jun. 2014
Cheshire Cat (Warrington, Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

The shelf is secured to the single piece support arms by a single screw at the back and the support arm is itself fixed to the back plate by two screws. It appears robust enough and the finish is good .we have actually fixed ours to a timber stud plasterboard faced wall using Rawlplug plasterboard anchor bolts.

The one drawback is that there is no central cable passage with cables having to use slot on either side that mean you either have to modify the two plastic end caps to suit or leave them off altogether. We did the latter and to ve honest, the appearance has not suffered.

A very reasonable price only adds to the attraction if this excellent shelf unit. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, 2 Sept. 2012
Some of the reviews weren't favourable for this product but I have found it really smart, really easy to put up and the instructions are simple and easy to follow - although it is very straight forward to work out where everything goes!! No problems assembling and has accommodated an xbox without a wobble!

5.0 out of 5 stars Understated style, 13 July 2012
Bought this for my slimline ps3 and slim 360 as they're both all black too and it's a real slick-looking set up, very smooth. The finish on the shelves is high quality and set up was easy and fairly straightforward, cable management system keeps things nice and tidy! Top class!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW EXCELLENT PRODUCT!!1, 23 Mar. 2011
WHAT AN EXCELLENT BUY...LOOKS MUCH BETTER ON THE WALL THAN IT DOES IN THE PICTURE...CANT BELIEV THE WEIGHT IT HOLDS...I HAVE MY XBOX SKYBOX AND SUB WOOFER ON IT... EXCELLENT PRICE AND SERVICE ARRIVED WITHIN 5 DAYS OF PURCHASE...WELL WORTH THE CASH!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars TV Wall Stand, 17 April 2012
Frank Knight (Wiltshire, England) - See all my reviews
The wall stand is as described. The quality is fine but I have scored it 4 stars as the shelves could be a little deeper as the audio system overlaps the front. This is because you have to leave a couple of centimetres for the wires at the back. Otherwise excellent value for money and would recommend purchase. Oh and it is easy to assemble.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV device shelving, 3 July 2014
This review is from: VonHaus 3x Black Floating Shelf with Strengthened Tempered Glass for DVD Players/Cable Boxes/Games Consoles/TV Accessories (Accessory)
Delivered extremely quickly; within three days. Very stylish, and holds my TV top box devices easily. One very minor quibble: the Allen head slots in the screws that hold the shelf support brackets are very small, which makes it difficult to tighten them into the back wall support. Even with a decent quality long handled 'T' shaped Allen key I found it hard to get a tightness to prevent the shelves from being susceptible to rocking when devices are placed on them. Larger recesses in the screw heads are something the manufacturer should look at. But overall this is a very smart system, and once it is in place, with the shelves adjusted to ones own height preferences, it requires no further attention. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent glass floating shelf, reasonably price, 22 Aug. 2012
quality glass shelf, easy to install and hide cables, and looks neat.

one shelf for sky box, one shelf for a ps3.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant value for money, 30 Sept. 2011
brilliant piece of kit - I have been considering wall mounting my tv for a while now but have always put it off because I wasn't sure what to do with all my other kit - home theatre, games console, sky etc and any similar shelves I've seen like this cost a fortune. I purchased this item in a package with a wall bracket and together it was about a third of the price of similar kit on the high street.
The unit is of very good build quality and was very easy to construct and mount and now my av kit looks fantastic mounted on my living room wall under the tv.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little Shelf but could do with being a little bigger, 6 Nov. 2012
This shelf looks great under a wall mounted TV and is of great quality, however my only issue with it is I have the reduced size PS3 (not the new 2012 style) and this with the wires that come out of the back doesn't quite fit on the shelf and over hangs at the front. As the front rubber feet of the PS3 overhang too the PS3 vibrates on the shelf making a horible noise. Luckily I had some spare rubber hanging around too make my own feet further back which sorted this problem.

It's a great shelf but just be aware that laying big consoles down on it could cause a problem.
An extra inch or two from the wall would make this a perfect shelf for under a wall mount.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great!, 15 Sept. 2013
This shelf looked great in my room it's very heavy coz the shelves are glass it looks more expensive than it is and my sky box fits perfectly on it, only problem I personally had was it didn't fit in my room as I have a storage bed and couldn't open the bed up if I had this on the wall coz my room is very small but that's a personal issue. This product is definitely well worth it!