Size: One size|Colour: Flint|Change

on 25 August 2012
Bought to use for longer training-runs, whilst not wanting to pay the considerably higher prices for the more specialist running brands.

I have had it now for 1month and have used it in sunny and rainy weather, I am impressed so far.

It feels well made, with padding in the right places.
It fits comfortably in the small of the back whilst running and the belt only loosens a small amount, and tightens again easily. 2 other straps are easily tightened to ensure the pack is as snug as possible to your body.

The pack holds the 2 supplied water-bottles very securely; fairly easy to remove whilst running, but more difficult to put-back.

There is one capacious zipped - but not waterproof - storage space (It easily holds my lightweight ripstop jacket + banana + chewing gum: I have run 8 miles with 1/2 litre of milk and a pack of sandwiches in it) within that is the key-holder and a mesh zipped pocket for money etc which is very useful. Between the bottle-holders is a Velcro fastened pocket into which my HTC DesireHD (a large phone) fits snugly.

There is a carrying handle for when you have finished your run, removed the pack and want to conveniently carry it into the cafè for a well-deserved Americano.

I recommend this product as a good value and useful piece of equipment for runners.
on 6 September 2011
I found this for my son to go on his Scout trip to Holland with. He needed something that he could put his wallet/camera/snack and water in whilst carrying his large rucksack. He's used it since then while biking round Thetford forest. It does the job! You can fit your camera, phone and wallet in along with a snack without over filling it, and having the water bottle on the outside makes it easy to get to, plus, if (and it doesn't) leak your items won't get wet!! The only down side I would say is the water bottle is a little thin and I wonder how long it will last, but it's a standard size and any water bottle will fit into the back when it need replacing. Good vaule.
on 15 February 2013
This product is brilliant for long runs. At first I thought I had made a mistake as it was bouncing around and I had to take it off. Later I realised the straps on the bottom could be tightened (thank you husband for pointing that out x!) so tried again and it is perfect.
The British weather being what it is, I tend to need gloves, jacket and sometimes an extra top at the start of a long run, but shortly into it find I don't need them again until the end, when I cool down. Clothes, plus water bottle, plus food all fit nicely, and the the bag has a good snug fit. I looked at other specialised running bags (at much higher cost) and they don't allow for carrying food etc just water and keys is about all that fits in them. Great value. Also, I am quite skinny and many other bags don't tighten enough around the waist - this one does.
on 10 May 2012
I bought this on recommendation for use when walking my dogs. It is an excellent way to carry both water, treats, phone & keys etc.. Would definitely recommend this item.
on 27 April 2012
Having multiple dogs,this is a boon for me. Plenty of room for treats,dog bags etc.
Can carry water for them all hands free, I just take one water and the other side is perfect for their tennis balls. Bonus.
Plenty of room for my stuff too
on 22 August 2013
This product is of good quality (trespass never fail!) the size of the big compartment surprised me, much bigger than i thought (enough for a compact waterproof jacket, first aid kit, caribiners, knife and other valuables) and inside you get a separate mesh sleeve and a clip removable keyring.
Comfort wise it fits snugly around my waist and the padded back is a welcome comfort. The adjustable straps have elastic draws to hold up the slack so you dont have the extra slack dangling around.
The bottles that come are basic cheap units but do the job, however i would recommend using a superior bottle of the same size.

I use this bag when out climbing and it is comfortable, lots of space inside, good quality and the drawstrings holding the bottles do the job well ( as i found out hanging upside down under an overhang!)
on 16 January 2012
My grandsons really pleased with these. Plenty of room when they go orienteering or geocaching. Although intended for adults, easy to wear over one shoulder.
on 7 December 2012
Works well for me, has lots of space and special pockets, the clips are easy to use unlike some of similar design, it is quite heavy with 2 full bottles of water and given the option I would have put them either side of the main pouch.
on 28 June 2013
The belt is too thin and when it has two water bottles in(and they are cheap plastic) it pulls away from your back at the top. Bought for quick walks in the hills, maybe ok on a bike.
on 9 July 2013
Fab size bag that just accompanied me on a 100 mile charity walk - the only thing is its only too easy to fill, and then once full it doesn't stay exactly where you want it.

Water bottles are handy but the tops don't screw on they just pop on (and off occasionally ) with relative ease....