5.0 out of 5 stars Sofa makeover for £10
When I received this I had already looked at reviews - this is hand-made Indian cotton. A few people berated the quality.
Would like to say, I don't know what these people expected, having read that it was hand woven. It feels totally unique, looks clean and tidy, is a great size and has saved me from having to buy a new sofa, all for a tenner!
I think these are...
Published 16 months ago by Ms. JM Brice

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Colour!
Published 16 months ago by Polsar

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong Colour!, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Batten Throw Cream / Ivory 70x100, Large 2 Seater Sofa / Bed Blanket 100% Cotton
Ordered a WHITE/IVORY throw to match others in WHITE/IVORY which were purchased from same seller recently. I received a CREAM throw which does not match the others as it is a completely different colour. Seller very unhelpful, with poor attitude and keeps insisting it is my fault as this throwover comes from a different batch so colour shades "will vary." Not simply different shade but different colour. There is no mention in product description that shades could vary or indeed if you order one colour you will receive a completely different colour from the advertised one. "

2.0 out of 5 stars Colour & length not great, 20 Oct 2012
This throw is described as cream but it is most definitely white! This is not the colour i was expecting, looks a bit like we have a sheet over our sofa rather than a throw. Also the length (100") is not quite long enough to cover the whole sofa (which is a standard 2 seater)

Quality is good for the price but overall a disappointing purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sofa makeover for £10, 2 Aug 2013
Ms. JM Brice "Janni" (Bath, England) - See all my reviews
I think these are really good, being washable as well, although I haven't had to wash it yet.
I love mine and would buy another tomorrow!

3.0 out of 5 stars Ifeel this item was not particularly good, 26 Jan 2013
I have tried to contact the manufacturers on numerous occasions to get satisfaction but they still owe me money and do not respond. This was a replacement because of a change of colour so the original was returned. It cost me £8 to return it and I've heard nothing since. Very unhappy as the replacement has lots of pulls which had to be cut off. So workmanship also not brilliant. Would not use them again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, inexpensive and large throw, 25 April 2013
Would just like to re-iterate the comments from Heather M Smith from Berkeley about this Batten Throw Cream / Ivory 70x100, Large 2 Seater Sofa / Bed Blanket 100% Cotton. We are yet to wash it and that'll be the test as were going to use it to protect our sofa from little cats, hence frequent washing (may also need to buy another)

4.0 out of 5 stars Covers for our new three piece suite, 16 May 2013
The throws are good value for money and reasonable quality. They are ideal for when the grandchildren turn up with their sticky fingers because the throws can easily be washed .

3.0 out of 5 stars Material a little on thin side, 1 Sep 2013
This does an okay job covering a bed but would have liked a slightly thicker weave. Saying that it is quite good value for the price

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice, 25 Aug 2013
very nice staff. my sofa looks fantastic with. highly recomended. good price. but i thing shoud be more colours avilable

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord have mercy on us all., 10 Sep 2014
Sweet Baby Jesus. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, these things arrive. I stacked a few cardboard boxes up, threw these throws over and made a 'werewolf tent'! Now, once the lights are out I can scamper around on all fours and when someone knocks on the door I can run and hide in my 'wolf den'! 10 out of 10 from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars All covered now, 8 July 2013
Good quality for price, Really covers husbands recliner chair and allows for putting up footrest. Better yet it can be washed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›