4.0 out of 5 stars Makes Cleaning My DSLR Easy
Its quick and easy to clean my lenses, view finder etc. but heed the warning NOT to use on Circular Polarisers.
Published on 20 Sep 2012 by Hank

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable set, but not particularly robust
This looks as though it should be the perfect outfit to clean your DSLR, but you end up with three separate pens, each supposedly for a completely different purpose. What's more, the first time I used one of them the bristles fell off and I had to reglue them or send them back. I chose to reglue them since I could, but I wasn't impressed by the quality.
Published 18 months ago by Mr C

4.0 out of 5 stars Makes Cleaning My DSLR Easy, 20 Sep 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason this has so many high ratings, 13 Dec 2012
W. Davis (Hemel Hempstead, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
It lasts a decent amount of time. It cleans VERY effectively. Any reviewers commenting on a black smear, well I get no such smearing. The carbon is NORMAL, it's how it cleans. It absorbs fingerprints, etc.

The pens come with a microfibre cloth.

I HIGHLY recommend you buy an air blower to go with them if you haven't. then you will have all you need to keep the camera in shape and take clear pics.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, and works unbelievably well, 17 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
Good value, and works unbelievably well. Only time will tell, how long they'll last thought.

It would be useful to know how to clean the heads in case they become contaminated with dirt. Also a cap on the brush end to keep dirt away would be helpful as they then could just be kept loose. With the current design, it's wise to keep them wrapped up to avoid dirt getting into the brushes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable set, but not particularly robust, 7 April 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars So useful and effective, 10 Dec 2012
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
I've used the single filter cleaning pens for a few years now and always found it very effective and easy to use. Getting a new camera with a small viewfinder lens made me think getting one for that would be good however when I looked at it further getting the pack made far more economic sense. You get the three pens (micro/viewfinder, filter & actual lens) all of which have the brush built in too. There is also a carry bag which doubles as a cloth cleaner. They really do work very well indeed - one of those "must have" things to take with me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all in one, 19 Feb 2013
Darren Dean - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
With built in brush and a cleaning tip which refreshes each time you put the cap on. They say will last up to 700 cleans and because no liquids are involved wont dry up or go out of date. Cost effective compared with pens bought singly there is a small one for viewfinders and 2 larger ones for lens and filters. Cleaning is quick and easy especially for the likes of me who forgets to put the lens caps back on. A must for every camera bag. Another plus is the microfibres cleaning cloth doubles as a carrier for the three pens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - I won't be using cloths on my camera ever again!, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
I am delighted with these pens.
I had smudges of last summers sun cream and this years dust on my lenses. I attempted to clean with a lint free cloth and lens cleaner but this just smeared the dirt about rather than lifting it away.
A couple of minutes with my new LensPens and all my camera lenses are bright and free of dust plus the view finders and filters too! The pens are small and light so will remain in my camera pack.
I am very relieved and very happy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera., 12 Sep 2013
Mr. ML EDDIFORD (Blackpool, Lancashire, UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
I've used various types of lens pens, clothes and solutions since I took up photography back in 2006 on a semi-professional level.
These Lenspens are the original & best of carbon based lens cleaning pens in the business. Which comes with a cloth for cleaning your LCD Screen which has three pockets sewn in to it to hold the three pens.
The pens come in three sizes. the largest is for cleaning Filters, the middle size for cleaning your lenses and the smaller one is ideal for the viewing optic or mini lenses on your phone or ipads for instance.
This particular set is the cheapest I have found on the net and considering they are the best there is, you can go wrong. the other good point is that the pen lids are now screw on, so they stay on when in your bag, rather than popping off like they used to.
well done Lenspen for making such an improvement and dropping your price to less than half the original costs, when they came out a few years ago. Pro-Photographer, Mark Eddiford, UK..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good kit for cleaning lenses at great value, 8 Aug 2013
Mr. E. Ross (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
I had undertaken a bit of research for the best product(s) for cleaning my lenses and having looked at a range of products opted for the Lenspen set which would allow me to maintain my lenses, filters and view finders liquid free.

The pack which offers three lenses in different sizes allow me to remove general dirt using the brush before using the carbon compound to remove finger prints, smudges, etc.

The brush retracts nicely which prevents dirt getting into it and the screw on top keeps the carbon compound securely protected. The carry pouch is a nice extra and saves me have three pens rattling around in my camera bag.

2.0 out of 5 stars not very good, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera (Electronics)
I know it says that you can us it a lot but i have to say after once. its not vey good for cleaning again. It holds the dust on the pen and then you cant us it for the next lens.

Lenspen New DSLR Pro Cleaning Kit for Camera