5.0 out of 5 stars A good coat., 25 Jun 2014
A terrific coat which is very warm and waterproof. I like the colour and the fit. Put this coat on your shortlist.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 25 Jan 2014
Do not expect run of the mill berghaus designed product this excelled my expectations. Stylish for price fit for purpose very light weight.Delivery better than expected arrived within 2 days of ordering.Size exactly as stated.advise not to go for bigger size if doubtful of fitting size.Cannot recommend any higher

5.0 out of 5 stars Snug as a bug in a rug, 20 Jan 2014
Facing the possibility of some cold and windy weather in Antartica, I found this jacket comfortable, warm and windproof. I have every confidence in being to enable to enjoy the scenery without shivering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not THE most stylish around but it's cool enough, super wind-resistant, waterproof and deserves everyone 1 of 5 star rating, 15 Jan 2014
So berghaus finally decided to jazz up their weatherproof coats. This coat may still not be THE most stylish around but it's cool enough, fits like a glove, super wind-resistant, waterproof, lined, warm and I'm very happy with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and good looking jacket., 11 Dec 2014
I have just returned from a long walk in the cold windy weather, kept me warm and snug.
Other reviews have hinted that the jacket may not be waterproof, I have no evidence as yet one way or the other. But hey, What do you want for the price?.
Good value for money, and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the Winter, 29 Mar 2013
I had been looking for an insulated waterproof coat for a while.

Well made, warm and comfortable, hood is a bit bulky but is zipped on and can be easily removed.

With hood is waterproof and kept me dry so far, though I have not tested it in drenching conditions and the spec implies it may struggle.

Minor quibbles but I wear it everyday in current wintry conditions and am glad I have it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and dry, 25 Nov 2013
Keeps me warm and dry. All the ladies love it. Never felt so good since purchasing this. Babe magnet alert!